Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Everytime Lana has a song title that mentions a city/state, or a food related item...it's automatically a bop.

Brooklyn Baby

Florida Kilos

Cherry

Cinnamon

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I know it’s a pipe dream but I’d love to hear what Jack and Dan Aurbach could come up with together around Lana’s voice

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it's giving me BTD vibes! I love it I can already tell this album is gonna make up for the disappointment of LFL. Now if only she can get her visuals in check.. but not y'all getting THAT gassed saying the album's gonna top UV...

tenor.gif?itemid=5619444

I've learnt not to compare her newer works to UV since UV is just TOO powerful, it's her magnum opus that will always be the supreme and I'm at peace with that.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

it's giving me BTD vibes! I love it I can already tell this album is gonna make up for the disappointment of LFL. Now if only she can get her visuals in check.. but not y'all getting THAT gassed saying the album's gonna top UV...

tenor.gif?itemid=5619444

I've learnt not to compare her newer works to UV since UV is just TOO powerful, it's her magnum opus that will always be the supreme and I'm at peace with that.

I’d usually agree that UV can’t be topped, but one reason its her best is because the production is so different and raw. This album from what we’ve heard is equally as raw already. It’s like Lizzy Grant has been reinvented.

It's too early to say it's the best, a huge part of UV is the aesthetics and yall were crying saying the MAC and VB videos are bad, go watch SoC after that... It's a rly rly bold move saying it would top UV... To say the least.... And UV was extremely cohesive but had, again from what we've heard, more (even if it's v slightly) sound variety than NFR (see: MPG vs OM)

ZKcaooE.png

I just think its unfair to NFR to put her up against UV girls! I mean NFR is still a BABY.. miss NFR hasn't even been born yet she's still in metamorphosis! Every album cycle we're always gonna compare the newer work to UV and it just sets us up for disappointment so let's just go in with a new state mind, let her magnum opus UV sit comfortably and sip some wine while we enjoy new things to come x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I hope Bartender is alive!!! It’s probably one of the first Jack songs since she started working with him in December & she did say some of the first stuff she did with him was some of her best work!!! Plus, didn’t she also want a video for it?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I just think its unfair to NFR to put her up against UV girls! I mean NFR is still a BABY.. miss NFR hasn't even been born yet she's still in metamorphosis! Every album cycle we're always gonna compare the newer work to UV and it just sets us up for disappointment so let's just go in with a new state mind, let her magnum opus UV sit comfortably and sip some wine while we enjoy new things to come x

Thanks for saying way better and way more level-headedly what I'm trying to express. Urgh. How can you even compare both the era barely started

ZKcaooE.png

You’re right, You’re right.

Also i think im the only person who thinks that MAC is produced better than VB

No. You're not. The vocal layering in MAC is everything. Basic ass VB can't relate (the intrumental in the later half is great tho.)

Omg now I hear it too. The instrument DO remind me of Melanie Martinez.

Holy shit yall are right... There's one song in particular what is it it's on the tip of my tongue klfkgjh, a recently leaked one

ZKcaooE.png