Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope Bartender and Sylvia make the album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Pretty sure the album will end up being 13/14 tracks. Just a hunch

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think Paradise, as short as it is, is one her most brilliant works. And it's not even considered a full album. Imagine NFR was that short, but that godly. instead of the full tracks that water off. Which would u prefer. 

I mean safety net, Lana always brings quality, but saturation wise, which would u prefer?

UV/Honeymoon

I'm still hung up on the white mustang intros she was singing live at shows this year,. still praying it wasn't a freestyle and makes the record.

what's there to do but try when you're passin tiiiiiime?

all the things that you said goin round in my head

Don't really matter much, I'm just killin tiiiiiiiime

and the other one where she sings "sugar waits, at my gate~"

Ugh. please be on NFR

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i played Cinnamon in my car to hear how the bass sounds and WOW, i was blown away. i hope it's not like Cherry though with there being a lack of bass in the actual song. i'm HUNGRY for some mad bass again on a Lana track.

giphy.gif

i played Cinnamon in my car to hear how the bass sounds and WOW, i was blown away. i hope it's not like Cherry though with there being a lack of bass in the actual song. i'm HUNGRY for some mad bass again on a Lana track.

i did the same thing and even in low quality the bass SLAPS. i can only imagine how it’s gonna sound streaming off my spotify omg

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I love when an artist releases singles to tease an album, because that allows me to attach my own unique memories and feelings to each song. I never understood this obsession with the "cumshot experience" of listening to an album for the first time. I guess it's just me, but I find the best way to connect to an album is to fall in love with each individual song over time. 

Oh I'm totally fine with released songs! It's the snippets that throw it off for me, I have realized.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

when I listened to the snippet with my earphones, the bass slapped me so hard in the face I almost cried

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As weeks go by, I think that the two-single releases we got in September is a good indicator of the sound of NFR: it’s going to be a very yin and yang album, very « Gemini », with softer songs and more « classic Lana » like MAC or HTD or HIaB, and more guitar-driven ones or « weirder » sounds like VB or Cinnamon.

The only thing I dislike about the snippets is the chance of the tracks being scrapped in the end. After LfL and the Yosemite-RBFY-situation, I can't enjoy thr snippets anymore

We never got to hear Yosemite... I deeply believe it wasn't even recorded, just written with a melody and that's it

We never got to hear Yosemite... I deeply believe it wasn't even recorded, just written with a melody and that's it

tumblr_inline_p58uedtRK91qgk4m1_540.gif

Yosemite WAS recorded and was on that goddamn forsaken album until the day the bitch had to submit the tracklist within the first days of June as she had spent a good 5 hours cracked the hell out writing that fuck all piano ballad with rick nobels just to replace my fucking anthem that she herself had been hyping up on her OWN for months within every interview and they didn't even have to ask. They'd go on about her smile is BEAUTFOUL and how she looks so HAPPY and she's retort with quips about Yosemite this anthemic 70s folky acoustic guitar ballad in one take with high notes about happiness and a relationship chanigng and transforming over time and that fucking song was MEANT to be on that bitchass record she even had the GALL to sing it at the Spotify premiere event but those bussyboy popper sniffing gays had to scream over the only few lines we've heard of MY holy scripture and the fact we've never even heard a slcie of SNIPPETRY is disgusting and HOMOPHOBIC to the HIGHEST of al degrees we'll never know what my baby is about lfie is beautiFOUL WHO i have so many THEORIES and CONCEPTS about this unholy record, I KNOW for a goddamn FACT that there was melodies and production and hymns and vocals and that it's her best song she's ever fucking coneptualized, titled, written, loved, talked about, sung, written, interviewed with, the tone, every little goddamn thing I BET part of my SOUL on the fact that the song is about her lover from Video Games finding new love as she finds herself and inner peace by dispatching from her old friends and the toxicity that used to live within her life for so many years, she congratulated the mans she wrote about in the biggest love song in the history of the planet and mixing that with how relationships change and her keeping in touch with a lot of her exes as she's a very compassionate person that this shit was TOO HAPPY for the world and by extension too happy to exist the day it gets released with Architecture as it fucking SHOULD, a song about criticizing a an ex-lover for focusing on his work over his life and relationships, it is the PERFECT YIN YANG to the song about a more happy view of a split relationship, they are SISTERS. they are TWINS. they are WITCHES FROM DIFFERENT DEGREES

they are TWITCHES and Yosemite is my CHILD and it is RECORDED and rick clavicle HAS MY BABY