Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A lot of fans were disappointed with Honeymoon - saying it was too slow and boring etc. I think that and (as mentioned by Cacciatore) the fans desire for a Born To Die 2.0 lead to what ultimately became Lust For Life.

Interesting

I thought fans loved it.

It is the album I listen to the most by her as it has that same mood thruout

Though probably none of my top 10 Lana songs are on it.

anyways WHATEVER all we really need is roses bloom for you on norman fucking rockwell, bye.

About as likely as the Melanie Martinez collab ahahaha.

They COULD. And I have nothing against your tastes, I'm not one to judge. But do I want it? No

I want it though. :(

giphy.gif

Y'know what I'm so grateful for Lana. Like legit her music and image and everything.

I just went into the Britney Spears thread on PopJustice and she's there in dollar store underwear, styling her own hair and make up, sweating like she's on drugs in a sauna, shaking her arms about whilst trying to keep her mouth moving in time with the CD.

Like damn. Meanwhile Lana rocks up looking like a goddess and continues to give us for the most apart amazing music.

Y'know what I'm so grateful for Lana. Like legit her music and image and everything.

I just went into the Britney Spears thread on PopJustice and she's there in dollar store underwear, styling her own hair and make up, sweating like she's on drugs in a sauna, shaking her arms about whilst trying to keep her mouth moving in time with the CD.

Like damn. Meanwhile Lana rocks up looking like a goddess and continues to give us for the most apart amazing music.

okay..but let's not act like Lana's live performances have been stellar lately, the la to the moon tour was VERY underwhelming with corny ass backup dancers and those soccer mom dance moves coupled with her lazy ass vocals with an uninspired setlist, there's no need to drag britney here

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

okay..but let's not act like Lana's live performances have been stellar lately, the la to the moon tour was VERY underwhelming with corny ass backup dancers and those soccer mom dance moves coupled with her lazy ass vocals with an uninspired setlist, there's no need to drag britney here

I mean she's far from perfect. But she's live so that's expected... :toofunny: The LA To The Moon Tour was underwhelming compared to Endless Summer Tour, I agree. And I don't mind the back up dancers, I think Lana was smart enough to acknowledge that she can't dance. And again I wish she would rehearse some new material and perform it live, it is to Born To Die heavy... 

My point was maybe we're too hard on Lana when you consider what other artists of a similar age are doing.

lana collab with melanie?

lana collab with marina?

lana collab with lil UZI VERT?

gurls ya'lls minds REALLY reach at times thinking this will sound good. i understand your preference and your own "taste" but honestly these type of collabs just won't fit together with lana. each of these artist has their own image and style which personally i don't think will mold well with lanas. a good lana collab would consist with the nbhd or beach house i feel like. a band that experiments with guitars.

giphy.gif

Ah! The good times of meltdown! What a lovely time of year!

I will have a meltdown if Cinnamon isnt released before or on the album. :excited:

I will have a meltdown if Cinnamon isnt released before or on the album. :excited:

I hear you and feel the same. 

I'm sure we'll get that song on NFR: it fits the others sonically. Anyways, to the exception of RBFY (which she said was not gonna make LFL), she always released the songs we heard in the snippets.

And the Life-is-Beautiful-Gate ain't the same: she got cut from the soundtrack and the decision wasn't hers to make.

People still think Lana and Melanie would sound good together? 

I do. Even if it was just a writing collaboration.

giphy.gif