Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Bold of you to wish LFL's death when she was the one to give birth to your sweetheart Yosemite, hope Lana never releases it so you start to respect your roots.

DpC7kZB.gif

... I love you Salv, but I think you just got CLOCKED. :hdu:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Bold of you to wish LFL's death when she was the one to give birth to your sweetheart Yosemite, hope Lana never releases it so you start to respect your roots.

DpC7kZB.gif

I dis, i think BAR gave birth to yosemite and LFL killed it

the get free ending is so overrated. its literally just the ocean and sea gulls. a real album outro is TIWMUG

I loved it but only needed to hear it once and I was good.

Yessss TIWMUG outro is amazing, although I do love the demo outro “this is what makes us girls now baby, it’s why we rule the world now baby” but the final version is the best for a full album outro

LIZARD PEOPLE

DpC7kZB.gif

Bold of you to say such disgusting rhetoric to me thinking Yosemite came from Lust for Life's loins, Yosemite was birthed in the genesis of Lust for Life before it was even the Lust for Life you hags overrate today- Yosemite belonged in the paradise of Best American Record, alongside the undeniable gems of Architecture, Tomorrow Never Come, Bladerunner Lust for Life, Malibu- what you disgusting vermin don't seem to realize is the absolute Paradise Lost recreation of LfL as G-sleazy and Lana bit the forbidden fruit of ever coming into a disgusting lowbrow nasty no-good relationship, setting back her artistic values tenfold. Amongst the sins of the great leakage of Love onto Tumblr in January 17'; from the leak came a domino effect launching the destruction of all that is holy, all that is and was and forever be pure, all that was happy- it launched the Best American Record into a downfall onto itself from Lusting for Life to being Lost for Life- the Coachella addition, the breakout, the infestuous spawn of sins amongst the likes of her discography had never seen before- White Mustang tore apart the ground in which vocals lived on, In My Feelings threw wrenches into the atmosphere and lyrical content- plummeting it off the Half Dome cliffs of Yosemite, the political tracks attempting to be anything more than shallow recreations of a white teenage girl's first steps into a government class after reading Rupi Kaur's book of lies, Cherry tried to be a light within the dark yet the marbled and enchanted lamp faltered and flickered until the overbearing and sporadic drum roll spun off into blackened nothingness, A$AP Rocky was the faux-Moses attempting to part the seas to make way for lush inspired production before Carti slammed into the crust in which the Sea shed itself off of through infinity, sending ripples throughout the era rollout and the album- the last goddamn morsel of truth left behind the destruction of what Lust for Life was meant to have been and forever will be in spirit was the 5 minute piano ballad dubbed Change, making amends to the chaos and turmoil into a new era of light and peace hailed in through the wings of psychedelia and Electric guitar-as the dormancy and crucification of Yosemite, Architecture, and the eternal banishment and utter slaughter of Malibu are branded into the backs of my eyes I forever pray and wait for the rebirth of Yosemite to come from the land it owned and cherished into a new world of Lana's discography within Norman Fucking Rockwell; the Lust for Life you hail and attempt to pierce me with is NOTHING like a home or womb for my love and light Yosemite, to even DARE attempt such mockery and blasphemy is disgraceful and horrific- respect your elders and learn YOUR roots and history before committing absolute damnation upon every single word fleshed into holiness, may your soul rest in God and Yosemite's hands for even trying such a quote, praise be Yosemite for she will come and cleanse and save and purify and dominate and rightly sit upon her throne of Magnum Opus through the millennia. you are not the one.

Bold of you to say such disgusting rhetoric to me thinking Yosemite came from Lust for Life's loins, Yosemite was birthed in the genesis of Lust for Life before it was even the Lust for Life you hags overrate today- Yosemite belonged in the paradise of Best American Record, alongside the undeniable gems of Architecture, Tomorrow Never Come, Bladerunner Lust for Life, Malibu- what you disgusting vermin don't seem to realize is the absolute Paradise Lost recreation of LfL as G-sleazy and Lana bit the forbidden fruit of ever coming into a disgusting lowbrow nasty no-good relationship, setting back her artistic values tenfold. Amongst the sins of the great leakage of Love onto Tumblr in January 17'; from the leak came a domino effect launching the destruction of all that is holy, all that is and was and forever be pure, all that was happy- it launched the Best American Record into a downfall onto itself from Lusting for Life to being Lost for Life- the Coachella addition, the breakout, the infestuous spawn of sins amongst the likes of her discography had never seen before- White Mustang tore apart the ground in which vocals lived on, In My Feelings threw wrenches into the atmosphere and lyrical content- plummeting it off the Half Dome cliffs of Yosemite, the political tracks attempting to be anything more than shallow recreations of a white teenage girl's first steps into a government class after reading Rupi Kaur's book of lies, Cherry tried to be a light within the dark yet the marbled and enchanted lamp faltered and flickered until the overbearing and sporadic drum roll spun off into blackened nothingness, A$AP Rocky was the faux-Moses attempting to part the seas to make way for lush inspired production before Carti slammed into the crust in which the Sea shed itself off of through infinity, sending ripples throughout the era rollout and the album- the last goddamn morsel of truth left behind the destruction of what Lust for Life was meant to have been and forever will be in spirit was the 5 minute piano ballad dubbed Change, making amends to the chaos and turmoil into a new era of light and peace hailed in through the wings of psychedelia and Electric guitar-as the dormancy and crucification of Yosemite, Architecture, and the eternal banishment and utter slaughter of Malibu are branded into the backs of my eyes I forever pray and wait for the rebirth of Yosemite to come from the land it owned and cherished into a new world of Lana's discography within Norman Fucking Rockwell; the Lust for Life you hail and attempt to pierce me with is NOTHING like a home or womb for my love and light Yosemite, to even DARE attempt such mockery and blasphemy is disgraceful and horrific- respect your elders and learn YOUR roots and history before committing absolute damnation upon every single word fleshed into holiness, may your soul rest in God and Yosemite's hands for even trying such a quote, praise be Yosemite for she will come and cleanse and save and purify and dominate and rightly sit upon her throne of Magnum Opus through the millennia. you are not the one.

Is this an early draft of Tropico

Miss Salvatore got so pressed he straight up typed a whole new testament 

tumblr_inline_phvvh74pR01qf89pq_1280.gif

uncapitalized the 's' please

you have too much free time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Get u a man like Salvatore is to Yosemite damn.

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

you have too much free time

that took 5 minutes of a stream of consciousness not everybody takes 15-20minutes to write a single sentence drag like you Terrence 

Are you an English major?

no y

tenor.gif?itemid=10024391