Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i didn't insult you, i just told you to stfu

some people would consider that insulting akskskdk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Don't wanna be a dick, but unlike her past records, Jack is actually the one coming with the melody... She even said herself that he was bringing her 5 chords melodies on piano and she was like "are you sure I can have this?"

Like others have already corrected you -- she said he brought her chords, not the melodies. They're quite different.  :oopna:

This is normal behaviour for her anyway. At least when she was working with Rick, he was mostly the one coming up with the chords.  :whatever2:

You're right that it is a collaborative process though. But we don't have enough information to say who did what and who deserves the "most" credit, as if it even matters.  :oprah3:

Bartender needs to be on NFR

Bartender is keeping me aliveee

If you listen to white mustang live at lolla Chile,

She sings the end of it, as an intro to White Mustang

:omg:  :wowcry:  :trisha:

giphy.gif

Bartender needs to be on NFR

Bartender is keeping me aliveee

If you listen to white mustang live at lolla Chile,

She sings the end of it, as an intro to White Mustang

:omg:  :wowcry:  :trisha:

And how do we know that is Bartender and not just some improv she thought was cute? I must have missed out on that revelation...  :um:

And how do we know that is Bartender and not just some improv she thought was cute? I must have missed out on that revelation...  :um:

Because she knows someone will sue

giphy.gif

Because she knows someone will sue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4CImwUAsz4

"Every night I like to make something up to this melody

It's just something that I do before White Mustang

On the road, road again

Baby it's something that just helps me through"

Well, there we have it, straight from the horse's mouth.  :smile3:

I honestly wonder when she will reveal the album cover, I'm praying it's not shot by Chuck, don't get me wrong but I wanna see new photographers shoot it. By the way, when did Lana uncover the LFL album cover? Just wanna know if it was a few months apart between the album's official release

ynrsh.gif

I honestly wonder when she will reveal the album cover, I'm praying it's not shot by Chuck, don't get me wrong but I wanna see new photographers shoot it. By the way, when did Lana uncover the LFL album cover? Just wanna know if it was a few months apart between the album's official release

She revealed the album cover in April.

giphy.gif

She revealed the album cover in April.

3 months before LFL release which means we could possibly get the new cover sometime this month since we only have 2 months until March :creep:

Also, how cool would it be if Lana made a poll asking which cover she should choose? Since she already had a cover, but is thinking of shooting another one.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Did Lana’s lips look plumped up again in yesterday’s video? She looked great but I thought that was different

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's not lolla chile, 

@sweetie

Jks

Honestly Bartender is just a white mustang spin-off but I live for that beat

the reach...

Don't wanna be a dick, but unlike her past records, Jack is actually the one coming with the melody... She even said herself that he was bringing her 5 chords melodies on piano and she was like "are you sure I can have this?"

Not again with this bullshit…

Her work with Jack is just the same as with her past producers… They come up with the chord progressions and she works on melodies and lyrics; two completely different things.

And Lana asking if he's okay with her using certain chord progressions is because he was literally saving them for her. She's used to come up with melodies and chords with Grandpa Nowels at the same time. She's also used to very basic chords, unlike Jack's.