Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Um holy shit this is honestly going to be her best album? I never thought she would be able to top UV (and she still might not) but these three singles are honestly up there in my top 10 fav Lana songs ever 

FzytWEW.png

Black Narcissist = Depression

Depression is usually depicted as being black, and it only thinks of itself. Lana is combatting it by just having a fun time

Oh it makes sense

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Black Narcissist = Depression

Depression is usually depicted as being black, and it only thinks of itself. Lana is combatting it by just having a fun time

I agree with this. And like a narcissist, the more you feed them, the more narcissistic they become.

Same as depression. 

nF70D0F.png

Norman Fucking Rockwell might have the best lyrics of all of Lana’s albums. From what I’ve heard so far, she’s really been working hard with the storytelling... with the exception of Venice Bitch but that song is sparkling like a clear diamond anyway, I love it too much. The excitement I feel for this album is indescribable, I can’t wait to buy a copy. :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Speculation here... but could Sylvia /HIaDT be the October single we were possibly getting?

With that release, is it possible that we still don’t have the “lead single” that will restart the pre-release of NFR?

That's what I thought too! She said that she might release another song before this really kicks off and it was a very serious one.

Which makes me think we don't have the "lead single" yet. I still think she'll do a big video and song at least for the first (kinda like a Honeymoon release followed by the lead single - HBTB)

Her best work, lyrically. Even more than Heroin. Like...Lana really said "I'm gonna give the gays what they want" and then wrote this. :wowcry:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:eartha2: Not yall saying this is the saddest thing shes ever written when Black Beauty, Fine China, Old Money and Heroin exist. I mean sure it's on the list of saddest, but not #1

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: