Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was thinking about Cher doing an ABBA cover album and started wondering what it could be like if Lana covered Nirvana's In Utero... imagine her doing Rape Me and screaming omg

But for real though, we all know she'll shoot another cover you all have to get your shit together and accept that the cover art won't be nothing lush, stylized or elaborate. The songs this era are very introspective, she visuals have been homemade and simple so if you're still wanting for some super produced cover art you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Just accept the cover will be simple and be at peace with that ENuuFxD.gif

Honestly I've came to terms with the fact that this era is Lana's Joanne, and that she wants to bring simplicity and a more human side to this record.

But can we get ultra glamorous Lana one last time for LD7 ENuuFxD.gif before she retires or makes indie music for the rest of our lives ENuuFxD.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

And your ignorance towards the real world and the fact that people have both negative and positive opinions is truly enlightening on your mental capacity, so back at ya temple bitch!  :hooker:

it’s literally a joke, chilè

Listen, at least we have the beach photo to replace whatever mess the album cover will be!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I love Lana and I'm obviously going to buy the album and listen to it on repeat a million times but so far the songs and snippets from NFR have been a little disappointing. Specifically the lyrics, (which tbh have been going down in quality since 'Ultraviolence' - well, 'Born to Die' really). And don't come for me if you disagree - we're adults and can have healthy differences in opinion.

malena09.gif