Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I thought of G Easy when I heard those lyrics and how terrible he was to Lana. 

So she was literally crying in the backseat of a taxi wearing his hoodie after he ditched her?

So she was literally crying in the backseat of a taxi wearing his hoodie after he ditched her?

I don't know, but he was the one I thought of. Could have been Fran. for all we know.  :brows3:

With the last song - Hope is...

I kinda lost interest in new album

I know the lyrics are great and the sing is not bad but I just can not connect to it (for now)

Also I did love MAC and VButch was ok

I so do not have the wish to listen to them anymore...

well... hopefully when the album drops ALL will be ok

Newly leaked footage of Lana & the girls rehearsing Cinnamon for the NFR tour

ezgif-4-1e453b4083d1.giftumblr_nqsll3Core1rk2e30o9_400.gifezgif-4-b6dbdf1f246d.gif

black narcissist found got off from her back!

Her date just wanted to fuck her and send her on her way ENuuFxD.gif

a line that every teenage slut could relate to. billie eyelash aint safe.  :defeated:

giphy.gif

The new song actually is one of her best ever. All 3 tracks have been some of her best ever tbh.

Hope gives us some of her most iconic lyrics, her voice sounds so beautiful and delicate, and the minimal piano really puts her voice and lyrical ability front and centre. It’s so fucking good. In my opinion way better than “doNT bE a jErK, doNt caLl mE a tAxi”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

HIADTHFAMLOMGA is beautiful, but it sounds like those acapella demos Lana made in 2009 so I don't blame y'all skakakaks

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sometimes I really can’t believe she’s about to bless us with her best album of all time & also be the face of Gucci.... how fucking LUCKY are we? I’m so grateful for Lana and her whole journey and all the music she’s made throughout it up til now. Lana is a fucking LEGEND. I’m so grateful. Stream VB, MAC & HOPE, girlies!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Spotify WW:

72. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it (+1,168,725 plays) [NEW]  :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

1000 of those plays are from me for having it on repeat for an eternity oops

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png