Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not to really rag on anyone, but I'd love it if she didn't have the poetry book as a bundle with the music. I want to know that we'll be getting two different things, in different veins from her, separately. Imo it'd seem more like an integrous thing to do artistically. 

Maybe a bit off topic, but since it's been a bit of a while since she's had any kind of news, even just linked Hope onto her insta, I'd love for her to release another double sided vinyl, like she did w Love and Lfl. I totally missed out getting one thinking someone got one for me but they were late too oh well I guess, but I think it'd be a perfect opportunity to really keep buzz alive, and still make decent revenue at the same time keeping her fans and managers happy, and she's already made the tracks so. (hopefully it can be pink) /

AAAAAAANNNND as much as this has been fun, really sometimes it can seem so similar to a flippin void that it'd be great if we got just any kind of information towards the release of the album. Dates. Some kind of reassurance. Every time I think of this chasm of a lack of news  I immediately think of the posts we've had during the Lfl period where a lot of users would say how they'd prefer her not say anything and just release things than give us the 411 and lag it, which, imo, is still pretty valid, so I guess we're basically, funnily getting what we literally asked for LOL. This is me thinking optimistically tho and nothing's certain. 

I'm just perplexed at how she mentioned the record coming out at the top of the year, and sure words can be translated in different ways subject to the person understanding them, but if it were really true, and coming from supposedly an average persons collective thought, I'd think that the first half of the quarter of the year would be what the top(hat) of the year meant. 99 cents is more a dollar than what an actual dollar can mean if u ask me. But, since she does prolly have more knowledge of how things are going down w everything, it probably doesn't matter since she'll be making the decisions if she hasnt already, with the release, tracklist etc. 

I know the music'll be stellar, and what we've gotten's already so beautiful, so there's that, and don't get me wrong, I'd love for things to be clearly defined date wise etc. , but all we can fucking do is wait. Let's lead things w a higher perspective on these things. If Lana can release Hope both as a cheerleader of a track, as well as perhaps smartly as a warning, then it wouldn't be that difficult to just trust in what she wants to do. 

That last statement ofc would be void if she never does anything tho, so hey, mental equity? 

I still truly do hope that her managers'll get to maximize the most of what the album's shaping up to be. It'd be a shame to just leave it postpartum style and not give it the warm welcome we all know it deserves. 

oh, and I hope the vinyl is some shade of pink, a softer, more pale pink. That, or a groovy orange. Yeah

iozyj4.jpg

Wow, I did not know my little post warranted such a lengthy rant. My impact

iozyj4.jpg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

:facepalm:

btw Hope stays skinny and talented 

Hope is the middle child who's not as talented or as beautiful as her older sister Venice Bitch and is not as cute and fresh as her younger sister MAC 

oaUpkUg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Hope is the middle child who's not as talented or as beautiful as her older sister Venice Bitch and is not as cute and fresh as her younger sister MAC 

oaUpkUg.gif

large.jpg

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

During family gatherings Hope is the one who isolates herself on the corner because she doesn't have anything interesting to share with the rest of the family, and when distant relatives come over for the holidays like the glamorous aunt Honeymoon, the goth cousin Ultraviolence and the young and cool niece Born To Die they always judge her and ask whats she been up to or if she has already got into college or in a relationship and Hope always mumbles a negative answer because she's just that not interesting bitch

oaUpkUg.gif

also don't forget to contact your local radio stations and ask for them to play cinnamon by LDR also call ur local music stores and ask them for NFR release date

can everyone please do this some idiot worker will totally spill the beans

can everyone please do this some idiot worker will totally spill the beans

In my country older people don't know who Lana is, so it's pointless to ask.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

some guys like that  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

also don't forget to contact your local radio stations and ask for them to play cinnamon by LDR also call ur local music stores and ask them for NFR release date

omg we did this with LFL, maybe we really should see if they are supposed to have the CD in stock by March 29th, then we'll know for sure it's pushed back or not :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If Yosemite is on the album, and Cinnamon, then BAR needs to be or I'mma fucking be pressed. Cinnamon and BAR are sisters and need to be kept together or they'll die :crossed:

BAR could have been reworked as NFR... we don’t know yet...

But she sort of indicated that NFR was Happiness is a Butterfly

girl when

girl when

legit when did she say HIAB is the title track...

she said the song NFR was about a guy who thought of himself as a legend, and HIAB has nothing to do with that  :oprah2:

I think they mean when she posted that last snippet of HIAB with the caption NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL