Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Dua Lipa has a song called Swan Song

Travis Scott got a song called Yosemite

TS has a song called Without You oops..it just sounded like it

Drake has a song called In My Feelings.

And some people still have a nerve to say Lana's not innovative.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

If you think about it, it was pretty cool of her to just casually give us 2 new songs (I must be stupid for being so happy / baby blue) at that talent coalition thingy.

If you think about it, it was pretty cool of her to just casually give us 2 new songs (I must be stupid for being so happy / baby blue) at that talent coalition thingy.

I wish she would've at least brought a mic thingy so she could post the HQ audios, since they'll never be anything more than live songs :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

She better release them. Pure perfection, imagine studio version. OH GOD.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

The latitude poster is using the original LDR logo, like not the Video Games or Lust For Life version, I hope she uses it for the album...

Also BUKU festival is March 22nd... Could be a nice little date to drop the album, it is a Friday and looking at the Lust For Life roll out we got the preorder etc 9 days before the release.

So is the lead coming this month with album in March?

hate the feeling when i get a notification from instagram that lana posted sth, i'm hoping its NFR related but its either a festival promotional poster or a picture of a fucking sky

Must be her way of confirming which shows she's doing, since she said that she had to cancel some, on Jan. 2

this stupid bitch WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FESTIVAL DATES GIVE US SOME NEWS UGHHHHA RGGHHHHJDFWOEPKPOS

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So who wants to bet on which artist will release a song called Lana Del Rey   (better be one who takes it to number one)

BTW- are people saying there are 2 new songs released today? What where and when???

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

How about we spam the Lollapalooza pic asking her to go live? Then we can force her to announce something, it worked last time.

Or we can all make a nice cup of tea and channel our energy beyond the ether in order to disrupt earth's magnetic field and make it crash into the moon so Lana knows we mean business

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

ok to preform those live and not having intentions on releasing them? she actually wants us dead

So who wants to bet on which artist will release a song called Lana Del Rey   (better be one who takes it to number one)

BTW- are people saying there are 2 new songs released today? What where and when???

?????