Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

''Holy shit She's gonna do a campaign with Gucci'' ''She's going to be everywhere, photoshoots, interviews, commercials'' ''I can't wait for that Gucci campaign in January she's going to sync the album promotion probably at the same time to get people really hyped'' ''Ugh I can't wait for the whole era to really pick up with the Gucci campaign''..........GUcCi cAmPAigNe

Bitch..

The hype around that 1 minute commercial died as soon as it was released and nothing happened eever since, she just posted some mediocre photo outtakes. This shit is so fucking dry

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

she did that last fucking year lmfaooooooo 

and I'm saying the paparazzi pics are the biggest news we got from her in the last month and that says ALOT about this era

where is the new stuff?

tenor.gif?itemid=5312943

I get what you mean but that wasnt that long ago. It’s only the first week of February

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of lanaboards? We may as well all trade in our stan cards, log out and go our seperate ways at this point. Maybe have a reunion in about 20 years so we can talk about her latest album NFR that dropped the week before...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is it the end of an era? Is it the end of lanaboards? We may as well all trade in our stan cards, log out and go our seperate ways at this point. Maybe have a reunion in about 20 years so we can talk about her latest album NFR that dropped the week before...

I finally joined LB for the news and this is how Lana repays us. This is tragic. Lmfao

I swear, if this binch doesn't announce something this week...

giphy.gif

Yikes there's no guy in the bathtub in the second scene, the videography on that one.... :derpna2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

but lana wasn't 17 and her demographic is different

edit: oh yeah and + world wasnt ok with lana singing "i wish i was dead" at all and gave her much more judgement than billie gets for 'I wUnNa EnD mE"

A majority of lanas fandom back in 2012-2014 was made up of 14 year olds. Lana was also a grown ass woman glamorizing death and abuse, let’s wait till Billie is the same age. I’m sure she’ll get a lot of shit.

lilkimxchapelle.png

Why is everyone so entitled? I want the album as much as anyone but Lana doesn't owe us anything. In the last 5 months she has give us 3 amazing songs, one of which being the best she's ever released (Venice Bitch  :deadbanana:  ) and also awesome live performances of 3 other songs. She doesn't care about good promo so why are we still expecting her to suddenly change? The album is coming soon, and all musical signs point to it being one of her best.

I can't imagine reading this board if I was her. I would probably disappear too.  :toofunny:  

A majority of lanas fandom back in 2012-2014 was made up of 14 year olds. Lana was also a grown ass woman glamorizing death and abuse, let’s wait till Billie is the same age. I’m sure she’ll get a lot of shit.

Nah she won't! It's 2019 and everyone's pro being positive and helping others

just look at Pete Davidson's "I don't wanna be alive anymore"

Instead of backlash considering he's the ex of Ariana and Ariana has a lot of young followers, which he probably also has on instagram, he was met with love and people even sent police to his house. If you think about it, the world really did Lana wrong. Especially Frances Bean, considering her father's situation, she should be more understanding about famous people being sad. I mean, she shouldn't even talk about glamorizing it, her dad literally had songs called "Rape me" or songs with lyrics such as "and I swear that I don't have a gun"

It just goes to show you misogyny is still VERY real. 

Why is everyone so entitled? I want the album as much as anyone but Lana doesn't owe us anything. In the last 5 months she has give us 3 amazing songs, one of which being the best she's ever released (Venice Bitch  :deadbanana:  ) and also awesome live performances of 3 other songs. She doesn't care about good promo so why are we still expecting her to suddenly change? The album is coming soon, and all musical signs point to it being one of her best.

I can't imagine reading this board if I was her. I would probably disappear too.  :toofunny:  

a9c.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I mean maybe you weren't here for the good eras, but in comparison, this is less than subpar. We know what Lana is capable of doing. Everyone is simply pressed because she can at least say "I don't feel like doing shit this era so don't expect much" like OH WOW Lana put out 3 songs over the span of 6 months, where as Ariana wrote produced and is putting out an album that was made in 6 months.... I'm just saying Lana can have the decency of at least keeping us updated. From your logic, yeah we're not entitled to shit from her, but she's not entitled to fans either. So, that's that on that, everyone wants something from someone. Lana wants our money so she can keep buying her little coffees and houses around LA and taking pilot lessons and sailing, and we just want some plain jane simple news from her. Not even the album. Just news. Words. Like how hard is it to speak words hmm?

shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot bitch 

@DCooper

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif