Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wouldn't care about a long wait if I knew we were getting stunning visuals and a tour but we aren't sooooo

I wouldn't care about a long wait if Lana didn't release songs 6 months earlier, making them feel old and detached from the current project, teasing half the album, and then disappearing on us. You wouldn't show your teacher half of your school assignment before it's finished/due, so why would you show us an album that you don't plan on releasing for a while? It's very messy. People are saying we're ungrateful, but we're not. We just wish she never said shit in the first place, and layed out a proper era over a two month period like HM era. MAC for January with the two interviews, Venice Bitch for February with a couple magazine interviews, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing for March with an end of the month album release. It's not hard to churn out a cohesive proper era.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The fact that we’ve heard 5 songs in full, 2 whole minutes of 2 other songs, and 1 minute of another one.....literally (assuming 13 tracks is the final) we’re only getting 5 BRAND NEW songs. Maybe even less if HBB and/or SFBSH get on the album. I..

..d-did someone forget about cinnamon and in your car?

Yeah and her name is Elizabeth Grant

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

After listening to Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's statements about the same man who operates the grammy award shows stunting their creative abilities/desires it got me thinking that maybe someone in the recording academy possibly blackballed Lana from winning any awards let alone getting nominations. 

I probably am extremely biased but lana has put out so much magnificent music in her career that has been critically acclaimed for her lyricism and sound and shes never won not one grammy it's truly perplexing. 

After listening to Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's statements about the same man who operates the grammy award shows stunting their creative abilities/desires it got me thinking that maybe someone in the recording academy possibly blackballed Lana from winning any awards let alone getting nominations.

I probably am extremely biased but lana has put out so much magnificent music in her career that has been critically acclaimed for her lyricism and sound and shes never won not one grammy it's truly perplexing.

The Grammy's and Oscar's truly are trash to me nowadays. They're ran by old white men who are so out of touch with reality, I just wish Hollywood would say fuck it and make their own non biased award shows. But I guess they'll learn the hard way because I'm pretty sure their number of viewers has been going down significantly every year!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The way Terrence Loves You is one of her best songs.

it’s funny because that’s the song i’ve always skipped since honeymoon was released. but recently i’ve been obsessed with that song. like it’s been on repeat every day this week. it’s strange how songs can just grow on you like that.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

these are the only two I would save and guard with my life

fuck no. throw you away instead

calm down sis

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

these are the only two I would save and guard with my life

calm down sis

you’re forgetting a third song :)

Throw the whole album away and start over

This. I hate this era and I want the next one.

They're both cute but lets not pretend Lana couldn't make two songs in that same level or even better in the blink of an eye. The girl is a workaholic (or used to be now that she wants to vape and wear neon all day doing nothing except on sundays when she goes to the homophobic church) and she's capable of producing masterpieces quickly and naturally. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains