Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope the white mustang live intro is part of IYC. I listened to them both side by side and the melodies could easily transition into each other without it sounding unnatural.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope the white mustang live intro is part of IYC. I listened to them both side by side and the melodies could easily transition into each other without it sounding unnatural.

Really hope so, I love this intros

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I hope Cinnamon is less than 4 minutes. My selfish ass wants to be able to replay it a lot. I know I won't if the song is more than 5 minutes long.

So you're telling me you do not replay Off to the Races, Cruel World, Heroin and Venice Bitch a lot?

Consider yourself reported. Thanks. 

nF70D0F.png

So you're telling me you do not replay Off to the Races, Cruel World, Heroin and Venice Bitch a lot?

add The Blackest Day (6:06) and you have her best released songs per album/era so far. i see a pattern...

From those songs, Heroin is the only one I replay a lot. And Venice Bitch is overrated. But on another hand, 13 Beaches is one of my most played songs, and Honeymoon (the album) mainly has long songs and it's my fav Lana album and the one I like to play the most.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

White Mustang isn't even bad and gets trashed a lot here. :crossed: The music video however...

White Mustang is like a song from LDR song generator. It's as if she sat down and thought: "Ok, let's write something that reminds people of my early work but I'm a different person now". And indeed she was so that's why it's ~~eh~~. It's still cute but you feel me. Doesn't fit the album at all imo

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If Ben reads this forum enough to send Elle passive-aggressive emails, can he kindly let his client know that her last remaining fans are tired of her bullshit and would simply like to know when she plans on releasing the album? That’s one simple fucking question. 

:air:  :air:  :air:  :air:

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

because she released VB and MAC is SEPTEMBER graham.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

White Mustang is like a song from LDR song generator. It's as if she sat down and thought: "Ok, let's write something that reminds people of my early work but I'm a different person now". And indeed she was so that's why it's ~~eh~~. It's still cute but you feel me. Doesn't fit the album at all imo

Yeah, it is pretty much a vanilla-LDR-song but it's still good. Better than a big portion of LFL. And how can a song not fit a messy, chaotic album that's lacking any sort of direction anyway?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!