Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i thought we all came to an agreement that Coachella was her worst but ok.

Lust for Life had the potential to be her second-best album, but then she went and added Roachella, In My Feelings, Change, White Mustang, the title track, etc and took off Roses Bloom and BAR

I like Summer Bummer and Groupie Love but they didn’t fit on the album either.

Lust for Life had the potential to be her second-best album, but then she went and added Roachella, In My Feelings, Change, White Mustang, the title track, etc and took off Roses Bloom and BAR

I like Summer Bummer and Groupie Love but they didn’t fit on the album either.

I’m p sure the title track was bound to happen. It was the first track she wrote for the record I thought she said

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

Can you please stop yelling at us?

Why does BTD chart in rock charts, it is not rock whatsoever..like??? Charts and music genres are drunk

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

Because our generation is drowned in a huge variety of anxiety problems and we (specially the ones in their 20's) don't know how to appreciate nor enjoy the present and are always looking forward to whats happening next. So, having a release date would give us some peace of mind and would also give us something to looking forward to, drifting us even further from whats happening now to, instead, expect something that will happen later on.

tumblr_inline_pgm0xyM5Hr1s7ksad_400.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

her best songs are the longest ones and her shortest song White Mustank is her worst so i see a pattern

Aww here I thought the acid was working for you sis smh :poordat: Paging Doctor Zizmor

No but seriously White Mustang isn't bad sis. Lyrically, yes it is bad, but sonically? No ma'am!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Someone explain to me- WHY??? do you need to know the date of release? With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

Maybe because our world is dying, mental illness is getting worse, people don't talk to eachother in person anymore, everything is too expensive, everything has already been done before, there's nothing new to discover, the ice caps are melting, political tension is rising and people are getting angrier so we just want to know when the album is going to be released so we can have some good music to listen to while looking up at the sky wondering; if there is a god, why would he do this to us? All while disassociating. :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Well Coacehlla and Love are my two faves off LFL and I'm sure if I tried to claim what her best/worst song is there'd be someone else who love/hates it...

nice cocc bro

Lana: I'm becoming a baddie

What we understood: she's becoming a baddie

What she meant: I'm never releasing NFR

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

wtf, she just posted a grainy selfie with some numbers as the caption and then I went to her page and it was gone  :O

I'm just kidding

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

wtf, she just posted a grainy selfie with some numbers as the caption and then I went to her page and it was gone  :O

I'm just kidding

edit: nvm

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven