Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She changes her mind she’s indecisive. I think the reason Lana isn’t saying anything is because she is waiting for her Label to give her the green light with a date. They sometimes wait to see who else is releasing and want the best date possible for maximum chart success. So it’s probably out of her hands. It’s likely she also wants time to push the poetry book. She has other commitments too to manage. Judging by the fact she’s supposedly cancelled tour dates it was feasible she was releasing sooner in March but I guess she knew it would be later and probably wanted to tour with newer songs and the album out. Not everything is in her control and often she probably is as clueless as we are as weird as that sounds. In the mean time she’s probably added a few songs she’s thought of and maybe to add extra padding to the album, perhaps this is due to her label not being satisfied or liking other songs which were not originally on the album. From the info we have now a single is likely between late march and early may with an album two months after this - May to early June. May feels right at the moment.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana will not come at March 29 but she sent her mother to destroy Billielish.. Look at 2017 music maybe BPBP included?

https://twitter.com/StevieNicks/status/1099006016845475840

that old Spongebob voiced bish won't touch Billie.

giphy.gif

I love that we’re all on the same page, this is so... ugh. Disappointing to say the least. I get that MAC and VB were just two cute singles she wanted out, and I’m so grateful for them, but everything since then... ugh!

I love you guys here, this community is golden lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She changes her mind she’s indecisive. I think the reason Lana isn’t saying anything is because she is waiting for her Label to give her the green light with a date. They sometimes wait to see who else is releasing and want the best date possible for maximum chart success. So it’s probably out of her hands. It’s likely she also wants time to push the poetry book. She has other commitments too to manage. Judging by the fact she’s supposedly cancelled tour dates it was feasible she was releasing sooner in March but I guess she knew it would be later and probably wanted to tour with newer songs and the album out. Not everything is in her control and often she probably is as clueless as we are as weird as that sounds. In the mean time she’s probably added a few songs she’s thought of and maybe to add extra padding to the album, perhaps this is due to her label not being satisfied or liking other songs which were not originally on the album. From the info we have now a single is likely between late march and early may with an album two months after this - May to early June. May feels right at the moment.

Us in May when there is still no sign of the album

chucknoland.jpg?1499784142

i suggest we all stop streaming lana until she drops some decent news, she doesnt deserve our support right now and there's so many other great artists out there for the time being that actually deserve to be heard. lana can fuck right off.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ben saying where's your album really lit a fire under my ass to release an album just so I can see him at an award show and give him a copy. Now I just need to learn how to sing oopVGi2j.gif

I can sing for you. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i suggest we all stop streaming lana until she drops some decent news, she doesnt deserve our support right now and there's so many other great artists out there for the time being that actually deserve to be heard. lana can fuck right off.

I don’t think it’d matter much if 20-100 people suddenly stopped streaming her songs...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png