Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know it's crazy, but what if Ben took time to read this thread? He could've seen that most people here are complaning about piano ballads and want surf rock or whatever it is? And it could be a reason why Lana was back in the studio with Jack. She might have reworked or is reworking the production of the album into something that fans want. Of course it's only a speculation but that could also explain why Ben hates us so much. Some of you are really harsh with Lana and her work. Someone who reads a few pages for the first time might think you're starting to hate Lana and wouldn't support her anymore, which is a scary thing for a manager. They want the artist to keep their fans.

That's all for me and my crazy theory

I'm not even going to dignify this theory..

In other news it took 1300 pages for an album release date and we still don't have one (to the tune of 13 Beaches smh)

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I know it's crazy, but what if Ben took time to read this thread? He could've seen that most people here are complaning about piano ballads and want surf rock or whatever it is? And it could be a reason why Lana was back in the studio with Jack. She might have reworked or is reworking the production of the album into something that fans want. Of course it's only a speculation but that could also explain why Ben hates us so much. Some of you are really harsh with Lana and her work. Someone who reads a few pages for the first time might think you're starting to hate Lana and wouldn't support her anymore, which is a scary thing for a manager. They want the artist to keep their fans.

That's all for me and my crazy theory

as if ben has time to read this crackpot website let alone take the opinions of 10 anonymous online posters to lana and get her to change her album lmao this is so crazy I'm crying

Lana Del Rey's Quide on How To Disappear in 5 Easy Steps!

Step 1: Release not one, but TWO singles in the same month. This will lift up the hopes of many gays, clinging them to the illusion that a new body of work is to be released shortly.

Step 2: Release another single with a half assed selfie as the cover. This will trick some gays into believing it's :squidward: A R T :squidward: when in reality, it's just pure laziness.

Step 3: Livestream the fans and tell them you're now delving into the Instagram baddie lyfestyle filled with wheatgrass smoothies, meeting up with white blonde gal pals and wearing snazzy Adidas leggings.

Step 4: If the fans become impatient and bombard your manager's Instagram with comments, just sit back and resort to some peaceful gardening.

Those blue hydrangeas aren't going to plant themselves! ;)

Step 5: And finally, don't say a single word about the album's progress no matter what, even if you promised that the album will be out at 'the top of the year'.

You have better things to do like charging up your crystals and purchasing those therapeutic adult coloring books from Amazon.

So that's all kids! Namaste. L.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is like a punishment era. I feel like I'm legit on Lana probation until we get the album on good behavior

Alexa, play Born Bad Baby :smokes4: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

This is like a punishment era. I feel like I'm legit on Lana probation until we get the album on good behavior

And the punishment she has put us through will come back to her three times as strong when she realizes no one bought the album because we all downloaded a zip folder when it leaked, and now she can't buy her matcha teas or afford studio time with her favorite producers :umadney: Threefold law is real ladies, just google it

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

And the punishment she has put us through will come back to her three times as strong when she realizes no one bought the album because we all downloaded a zip folder when it leaked, and now she can't buy her matcha teas or afford studio time with her favorite producers :umadney: Threefold law is real ladies, just google it

@ you big bad meanie!!!! Threatening Lana with financial RUIN!!! :O

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

as if ben has time to read this crackpot website let alone take the opinions of 10 anonymous online posters to lana and get her to change her album lmao this is so crazy I'm crying

I needed to reassure myself so bad lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Its for the cover.....

Of the poetry book. Album had been scrapped.

Maybe we should just rename this thread to Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe we should just rename this thread to Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass - Pre-Release Thread

That would make sense since we know for sure that the album will only come after the book...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

GBA - simply by the subject matter alone - is an anthem and a turning point in Lana's career. Remember when Lana was quoted saying some shit like "I'm not a feminist, I don't understand why we need feminism"? Yeah GBA overturned ALL of that 

it will be our hillsong

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

It hurts to love her

But we still love her

It's just the way we feel

And we'd be lying, if we kept hiding

The fact that we can't deal

And that we've been dying

For something real

That we've been dying for something real

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

bweeeeee zizizizizo!$!#!