Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Unpopular opinion but I hope she’s scrapped Happiness. It’s a cute song but I don’t want another piano ballad which doesn’t offer anything besides its cuteness.

giphy.gif

stream masseduction

i read that as masturbation :awk:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lana-Del-Rey/news-109083.html

Album is coming between May and July according to a Canadian press release. How valid could this be?

Eh.....it's such a BROAD assumption (3 WHOLE months) that really anyone could guess that and it'd seem relatively likely. Doesn't feel super 'official' imo 

(if this ends up wrong and it comes out later than that....bye)

giphy.gif

Lana herself said she doesn’t even know when the album is coming and we continue to try and guess when it’s gonna be released, we’re becoming delusional. I’m done. We just need to accept the fact that it’s on her time and not anybody else’s when it comes to releasing stuff. I’m gonna act like this era didn’t even start and go back into my LFL cave, for now.

giphy.gif

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Lana-Del-Rey/news-109083.html

Album is coming between May and July according to a Canadian press release. How valid could this be?

The press release is the one media received when Hope was out.

Eh.....it's such a BROAD assumption (3 WHOLE months) that really anyone could guess that and it'd seem relatively likely. Doesn't feel super 'official' imo

giphy.gif

The press release is from Universal itself. It was released back in January. It was an estimate I think. Who knows of things changed since then. The May to August period is still plausible though.

honestly i’m so confused about the release that i’m past being frustrated at this point i’m just letting her do her thing lmao. she’s beaten me into submission :defeated: this winter has been absolutely brutal and i would have really loved a spring release to help change the atmosphere and act as a sort of pick me up since she’s the only artist i listen to who’s releasing music rn (where u at miss zella.... but that’s for another thread) it’s what i’ve been looking forward to this whole winter :/ but if it’s in her hands and she’s waiting till a certain point to release it then i don’t mind waiting, if it really will enhance the album like someone wrote earlier about the months she releases stuff etc. when ultraviolence came out that ended up being the soundtrack to my summer and it’s still my most favorite summer ever, so if she wants to do something like that again i’d rather wait for it to be that good than have it released based on commercial timing

UbsOye5.png

Unpopular opinion but I hope she’s scrapped Happiness. It’s a cute song but I don’t want another piano ballad which doesn’t offer anything besides its cuteness.

agreed but with HTD, it does less for me than Happiness.

nice cocc bro

giphy.gif

yeah but I remember when we found the LFL trackless on some random ass Bulgarian Best Buy website

giphy.gif

"SATURDAY, JANUARY 12, 2019

Originally announced for March 29 according to persistent rumors of MTV UK , the record would eventually be postponed to " mid-2019 ", ie between May and July. The information was confirmed in a press release from the Canadian branch of Universal Music this week."

Nothing new here.

someone with taste

Anyone with taste should have been yelling for one of the new songs!!!!!!!!!!!

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day