Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana stans getting brave at a new artist when their fave becomes boring, uninteresting, cheap and unproductive. That was predictable, wasn't it...

yo chill. lana is not boring, etc.

giphy.gif

im genuinly shocked that ya'll still finding shit to talk about daily, and the fact that this thread is STILL active... what even

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok so HEY WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS

what if she doesn't wanna release NFR rn because most of the songs are about him hurting her and their thing is still on and she's still fighting to keep them together  :crai:

also then her tweets "still loving you" and "things were so different and yet not that different" reffer to her still falling for wrong men after all these years AND FINALLY her tweet "idk when my album's coming" because she doesn't know how long will they last in this toxic kind of relationship  :rollin:

I don't even think it's Billie's fault Lana's album got pushed back because it's not like we know that for sure 100%. Personally I just don't like Billie because she doesn't hit the spot for me in terms of music/talent/uniqueness/art etc. Simple as that. :candy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ok so HEY WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS

what if she doesn't wanna release NFR rn because most of the songs are about him hurting her and their thing is still on and she's still fighting to keep them together  :crai:

also then her tweets "still loving you" and "things were so different and yet not that different" reffer to her still falling for wrong men after all these years AND FINALLY her tweet "idk when my album's coming" because she doesn't know how long will they last in this toxic kind of relationship  :rollin:

omg is that why he ran off to bali... a king avoiding issues

but let me say this sounds very probable. we all know how much her relationships affect her music.

I'm starting to think y'all are secretly obsessed with Billie but are trying to look cool and pretend you don't like her...

Why would we? She is not even played on radio and I dont listen to popular spotify playlists because they are filled by garbage. The only time I come in contact with her name is here on Lanaboards.  :deadbanana: So yeah, her haters are doing great job.

Why would we? She is not even played on radio and I dont listen to popular spotify playlists because they are filled by garbage. The only time I come in contact with her name is here on Lanaboards.  :deadbanana: So yeah, her haters are doing great job.

I haven’t heard of her until I was on here. She’s irrelevant to this site but people keep bringing her up

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I haven’t heard of her until I was on here. She’s irrelevant to this site but people keep bringing her up

So, ironically you guys spamming this thread with your rants about Billie and the label are giving this girl free promo. Lmao

So, ironically you guys spamming this thread with your rants about Billie and the label are giving this girl free promo. Lmao

Thats exactly how Lana´s stardom rose to heaven in 2011/2. So be careful, people.

in terms of lyrics, Billie, Lorde and Lana all have good lyrics but specifically;

Lorde > Lana > Billie, imo

Lorde is far superior than Billie in terms of lyrics. Billie is hyped for her >weirdness< and >unique< sound. Lorde though has the talent.

giphy.gif

billie isn't going to be anybody in 3/4 years time, whispering will only get u so far

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

in terms of lyrics, Billie, Lorde and Lana all have good lyrics but specifically;

Lorde > Lana > Billie, imo

Lana > Billie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lorde

giphy.gif

Lorde is far superior than Billie in terms of lyrics. Billie is hyped for her >weirdness< and >unique< sound. Lorde though has the talent.

billie isn't going to be anybody in 3/4 years time, whispering will only get u so far

She can sing but it's true that the mastermind behind her music is her brother but it's not like he is going to abandon her, they are family.

Also there are plenty of people who are bad  vocally who do good in the music business just look at Janet Jackson, Britney, Rihanna in the first 6 years of her career

Lana > Billie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lorde

I love you and so true

is this an April fools post LMFAO? Lana is definitely the best out of her contemporaries in terms of song writing well-atleast at her peak not so much now, and I don't get the lorde comparison with billie, billie is just what would of happened if avril grew up in the 2010s and listened to too much melanie martinez so time will tell if she can evolve as an artist and I pray she does.

I for one think she has potential but I don't see her lasting if she does the same image and music next time around

Yeah let me know when either one of those write lyrics as amazing as 'Off to the Races'.

Her lyricism was great in BTD in Paradise but then she started making these choruses that are just the same word/phrase repeated over and over

Utraviolence ultraviolence ultraviolence

High by the beach high by the beach baby bye bye

our honeymooooon our honeymoooon

Our lust for life keeps us alive our lust for life keeps us alive

etc.

I stan Billie and I think she is talented but nothing on Lorde. So I pretty much agree

nice cocc bro