Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The thing with Lana is that she would actually answer A LOT of questions about her album and music if people would just fucking ask her all the right things, but nobody ever does. Lana usually seems quite generous when confronted with questions but all the dumb twinks do when they meet her is scream, take a picture and talk about their fav song serial killer. Idiots

i’m not so sure. She ignored questions about LIB or other thorny questions a million times, she refused to answer when asked about alcohol or drugs, she said “oh fuck” when asked about Architecture and more broadly she’s just always ignoring questions about her upcoming record (at buku she so obviously ignored the requests for Cinnamon for instance)

I want smth unreleased to leak to tide us over tbh

wild one or love demo or lib will do me

if LIB leaked i seriously would not even care about NFR and could wait another 6+ months for its release.

I was thinking that if she went to an actual publishing house they would have given her an editor who would have wanted to correct her grammatical mistakes / make her write words like yin yang correctly and she was not here for that.

I second this, Lana can't take criticism. Same reason why she said she only surrounded herself by people like Rick who would say yes to everything she wanted and why she turned off instagram comments.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

The thing with Lana is that she would actually answer A LOT of questions about her album and music if people would just fucking ask her all the right things, but nobody ever does. Lana usually seems quite generous when confronted with questions but all the dumb twinks do when they meet her is scream, take a picture and talk about their fav song serial killer. Idiots

The thing that sometimes pops into my head is how she was asked over and over about the line "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and she had a who cool little story about Barrie connected to it and why she wrote that line, and back in the BTD era when she was asked about the BTD video she told the story of the fantasy of this lovely romanian castle where the video would take place. So if she has cool little stories like that, imagine how much there are that we just don't know about, like if someone asked about a simple line from any of her songs like American or Young and Beautiful she might have an interesting anecdote about how she came up with it which would be great to hear but no one asks her about stuff like that.

I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that Cinnamon and IYC will be amazing in every single way.

With Cinnamon it's kinda easy to say how the song will progress. It's like the Cherry of the NFR era. Safe, fun and sexy. But IYC is a mystery because it can go so many ways and we don't even know it yet. Could be a banger, could progress into a really sad tune, who knows!

As for HTD, I would like to know how it differs from the live performance she did, but overall I'm not too excited for it. Same goes from HIAB.

Sometimes I think of Cinnamon and IYC as one song. I think they have a very similar vibe and IYC would sound amazing as Cinnamon's outro or something.

Sometimes I think of Cinnamon and IYC as one song. I think they have a very similar vibe and IYC would sound amazing as Cinnamon's outro or something.

This would be pretty amazing. Kinda like how VB is, because they could easily be two different songs if you split them

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This would be pretty amazing. Kinda like how VB is, because they could easily be two different songs if you split them

Yeah, also if they're combined there's one more spot for another song on the tracklist!  :hooker:

now that i see this. is anybody having this version of the song + the bridge of the released version? like as a full studio version? <3

I made an edit with the SB instrumental and bridge but it’s kinda messy lol

https://picosong.com/wShGP/

EDIT: Oops wrong link lmao here https://picosong.com/wmdwr/

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Just woke up from a depression nap to a message of my friend saying Lana would release the album on may 2nd. He also sent me a link and I thought it would be the album cover but was just that fixed post about Hope. Needless to say, I'm in need of another depression nap right the fuck now.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just woke up from a depression nap to a message of my friend saying Lana would release the album on may 2nd. He also sent me a link and I thought it would be the album cover but was just that fixed post about Hope. Needless to say, I'm in need of another depression nap right the fuck now.

That’s a Thursday though; albums are released on fridays

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yosemite is dead.

Yosemite is cancelledt.

hqdefault.jpg

this is what trash pussy look like