Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

isn't one of the symptons of depression self sabotage? i may be wrong but, i think she is doing all of this on purpose

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Um

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen and some other places of the region have death penalty for homosexuality... Like literally stoning people to death. So attending homophobic church before possible tour over those countries might be the case... It was just a bad joke... Sorry

Should we all just stop with the religion? It would be nice to come back to our good ol' NFR agony

Stripped of my own life

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen and some other places of the region has death penalty for homosexuality... Like literally stoning people to death. So attending homophobic church before possible tour over those countries might be the case... It was just a bad joke... Sorry

Should we all just stop with the religion? It would be nice to come back to our good ol' NFR agony

I’m aware of that. I just thought it was a bit insensitive maybe. No worries.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I hate that blonde girl.

Idk her but I hate her.

I dont mind her friends but that girl in particular is so annoying :rip:

I dont mind her friends but that girl in particular is so annoying :rip:

She seems fake... Her whole stance and whatever she does with her mouth in most of the photos

Stripped of my own life

you know what gives me hope that this album won't be messy no matter how often she goes in the studio.

Its JACK! he is a pro and he won't let her fuck up his work either. he is still the producer and i believe he will keep it cohesive

you mean the same jack that just gave her melodies 

she can do whatever she wants as the main act and considering he wanted to work with her like

it doesn't add up

someone dating lena dunham doesn't' have good taste imo and that's that

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

She seems fake... Her whole stance and whatever she does with her mouth in most of the photos

that girl is what you get if a carefully curated Pinterest board was turned into a person

everytime i see her i think of that girl from scream queens and AHS Billie Lourd

it does look like she’s trying to look good for the paparazzi lol. Meanwhile Lana gives no fucks.

Is it the blonde girl with the short or long hair? I despise them both

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thank god I’m coming to this thread to find you guys are as petty as me. I’m not typically this judgemental but that blonde chick is so basic and I hate her, I get weird vibes from her like she isn’t friends with Lana in a genuine way and just craves the attention

LIZARD PEOPLE

This may be overly dramatic, but literally nothing makes me happy for more than like three seconds in this NFR drought

I feel like an addict who needs their fix legit giphy.gif

Same... It's unbearably dry, since Lana got constipated, sitting on completed record

Thank god I’m coming to this thread to find you guys are as petty as me. I’m not typically this judgemental but that blonde chick is so basic and I hate her, I get weird vibes from her like she isn’t friends with Lana in a genuine way and just craves the attention

It's not really pettiness, but being triggered by this whole situation

Stripped of my own life