Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no one:

lana rey loreen: LeAk hAnDmAdE HeAvEn aNd My SoNg 57 dEmO

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im pro leakers, without them we wouldn't have fine china. ya'll can bitch and whine and pretend you're against it but then have an entire unreleased collection in your local files. stop

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Of course not but it’s cool to hear tracks like Your Girl. And tracks like The Good Life which is an unreleased cover. Why would she care about a cover? Or demo versions of tracks that released already? It’s inevitable that songs will leak, it happens with Lana all the time and she’s fully aware. I’m not saying leak everything under the sun that she’s made, don’t get me wrong. But if you’re going to share a snippet, be aware that people will expect the full track at some point instead of some that we’ve only heard a snippet of and that’s all we’ve got for a year or two of that song.

I think she keeps tracks up her sleeve to have options, in case she wants to include them on the next project (which is super rare though not impossible: Old Money and BPBP are examples) or on an eventual unreleased collection. It's true that some of her best songs were leaks, like Fine China and Your Girl (can't fucking wait to hear The Good Life in full also), but I don't see all the excitement about some of the songs before BTD, honestly. 

her iconic "july 21st fam" tweet rip hoping for a more formal announcement this time but ill take anything

I'm pretty sure the first time we heard of July 21, it was in a French magazine (not sure though which one), and nobody believed it. She had to tweet just after that the infamous date to confirm. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we had the release date of NFR in V mag. If it is the case, it would explain why she doesn't want to say anything about the date yet, since it will be in the interview (she must by now have a better idea, even if she still wants the poetry book first, that project must be taking shape and she must have a better idea of both releases)

honestly im looking forward to the post-release of this album... we have all been waiting so long and we finally made it... i just cant wait to see everyones reaction

tenor.gif?itemid=9490467

in 10 months that is

honestly im looking forward to the post-release of this album... we have all been waiting so long and we finally made it... i just cant wait to see everyones reaction

tenor.gif?itemid=9490467

in 10 months that is

this is the post-release thread

the hype for the damn TNC demo... i dont agree... we want love demo periodt

The TNC Demo serves folk and Lizzy Grant teas and we are HERE for it

The Love demo that sounds exactly the same except with strings can wait until the TNC Demo, TGL, and Yosemite, and QOH leak tbh. Sis can wait her turn

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

DpJ513bXUAA0tBJ.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

After harrassing the granddaughter of Norman Rockwell, we should hunt her new female friends as well.

Nah, we can't piss them off too much, they're basically our main source of Lana news/updates. If it wasn't for their posts, we'd probably think she's dead or something. Concerned lipsters would call the c*ops to do welfare checks on her :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

tenor.gif?itemid=9490467

in 10 months that is

I can’t wait for the tracklist to be revealed and see all the meltdowns (including mine)

this is the post-release thread

your mind..