Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really like the Honeymoon cover. I think my main issue with it is that there's too much text squeezed into one picture, like maybe if they airbrushed the text off the van then it wouldn't look so messy. But overall, great colours which really capture the essence of the album. :oprah:

LFL will be my least fave. I liked it at first...but meh...it's not as iconic as the rest of her covers.

UV, BTD and PD are amazing, though. I can't find fault with them.

I kinda feel the same. I think the Honeymoon cover is her best but her name and the album title are way too big. There isn't enough room for the overall image to breathe. Like it needs space.

Unpopular opinion but all of her covers are average to me. I dislike the BtD cover, always have. But I appreciate that it is iconic in pop culture now. The photoshop on the Paradise cover is a mess. Ultraviolence is the best among them, but there were better pics to choose from that shoot and her other shoots with Neil from that time. Honeymoon is a mess, the alt cover and other pics are so much better. Lust For Life is alright, I appreciate the gorgeous smile, it is a nice change. But still she could have put something nicer than something from Love video shoot.

Unpopular opinion but all of her covers are average to me. I dislike the BtD cover, always have. But I appreciate that it is iconic in pop culture now. The photoshop on the Paradise cover is a mess. Ultraviolence is the best among them, but there were better pics to choose from that shoot and her other shoots with Neil from that time. Honeymoon is a mess, the alt cover and other pics are so much better. Lust For Life is alright, I appreciate the gorgeous smile, it is a nice change. But still she could have put something nicer than something from Love video shoot.

wait what's honeymoons alt cover?

I'm actually lowkey upset Lana isn't working with Neil Krug this era. The two just work together so well, and his shots are iconic

and would fit the Laurel Canyon aesthetic perfectly. I mean, that’s one of his favorite places to shoot. She doesn’t think sometimes.

I'm actually lowkey upset Lana isn't working with Neil Krug this era. The two just work together so well, and his shots are iconic

I need a full on psychedelic album with Neil Krug shooting the videos and album cover.

an e x P E R I E N C E

How do we know she's not working with him?

Neil? I’m p sure he said they didn’t shoot anything in a tweet and I know she said they didn’t shoot in the insta live video

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The AKA cover is her best. Periodt.

yes!

1. AKA

2. Ultraviolence

3. Born To Die

4. Ultraviolence alt cover

5. Honeymoon alt cover

6. Honeymoon

7. Paradise

8. Lust for Life

giphy.gif