Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I actually wouldn't be surprised if she's decided to turn one or more of her poems into songs and that's why it's held up. Which I don't really mind, but there really isn't any excuse that's good enough to justify not saying anything at all about it. She must know that Google said March 29 (she probs arranged that herself ...) and she can't've missed the 765466435788 comments asking about it on IG and Twitter. 

I can wait for it, sure, but I'm not sure it's a smart move to not say anything at all. It just creates an air of distrust. Like the next time she says something's out on whatever date/month, heaps of people will be like "K Lana".

Let’s all send her the surejan.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Same! I think someone posted a link from waaaaaaay back.. but it was like 60 bucks? Idk lol I'd expect that kinda it to sorta be at one of beach boutiques round venice but who really knows

i don’t even want to pay $20 for a LQ bootleg of the shirt /: I hate how shirts have become so expensive. It’s a T-SHIRT

i don’t even want to pay $20 for a LQ bootleg of the shirt /: I hate how shirts have become so expensive. It’s a T-SHIRT

I fucking know, like ok I mean 20, for a decent cotton one, fine that could pass, but most prices are just so over the top, and some of the material on these things are either designed to look faded already, or have the washable print that doesn't make it all that much worth it 

UV/Honeymoon

So both rumors of why the album isn’t here have been debunked this week. The real reason we don’t have NFR is because of Lana herself. What a fucking joke. Not even a simple “I want to release the album after the book kiddos” is easy for her to say. Whatever

Exactly. She responds to her new friends when they comment under her insta posts, but ignores our comments. Starting to think she's doing this on purpose. 

Exactly. She responds to her new friends when they comment under her insta posts, but ignores our comments. Starting to think she's doing this on purpose. 

not to be rude but no shit she's doing this on purpose

she knows what she's doing

negAbhB.png

I give up on this girl! If even her managers can't make her release her album, no one can. So at least i have marina's full album to listen to while we wait for NFR coming in 2030

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

It’s like she is trying to tell us to find other shit to listen to while we wait lol! Like not directly but being like hey guys listen to this instead of thirsting over NFR. It’s not realistic!

Titanic Rising is that album though.

That said she still needs to drop the album or be more direct about it not coming.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I HOPE THIS JELLY DONUT LIPPED SWOLLEN PEAR SHAPED FACE ASS B I T C H FALLS DOWN INTO TRAFFIC THE NEXT TIME SHE GETS OFF HER FLAT WHITE ASS AND DECIDES TO FILM HERSELF ON HER SHATTERED IPHONE 6 SNIFFING DANDELIONS AND METHADONE NEEDLES NEXT TO THE HIGHWAY

B Y E.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
please do not be rude, disrespectful, or ever wish ill will on anybody.

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Didn't Lana record a song with Jesse??

She did, it's done, but who knows when it'll come out x 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She did, it's done, but who knows when it'll come out x 

Surprised it's not on his new album, which now leads me to believe it could be for NFR... :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

MAYBE it was going on the MGK scrapped album 

Idk I think Lana and MGK did a song together, just as them two and not Jesse... but who knows

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven