Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im your baby > im your man

period

and if we have to do all this waiting just for only a select few people to be able to get this poetry book im going to swing. this should be mass released everywhere. she better just sell them online because i know bitches gonna buy 20 and sell them on ebay for $500 

I say when the album drops we all write one star reviews on iTunes, etc voicing how disappointed we are with the rollout. Our concerns truly need to be heard so that this does not happen again..

Honestly the fact that they even let it rollout like this already says she/her management could give less of a shit for future releases lol

I say when the album drops we all write one star reviews on iTunes, etc voicing how disappointed we are with the rollout. Our concerns truly need to be heard so that this does not happen again..

They won't hear your concerns unless you voice them in their language – which is $$$ (or the lack thereof). 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly the fact that they even let it rollout like this already says she/her management could give less of a shit for future releases lol

people can say im being a bitch or overdramatic but i just wanna reply to ed's comment about lana doing shit as she wishes and just say fuck you. you are a MANAGER!!!!!!! isnt that their fucking job! what is the point of even keeping her around if they aint gonna do shit!! holy fuck idk why it upsets me so much. its just so ridiculous

giphy.gif

I wonder if it's because Lana's popularity seems to have dropped a lot? Like her videos be getting really fucking low views. I see terrible youtubers get more views than her damn videos.

Her label is probably focusing on younger acts like the Billie kid and w/e so they don't give a shit what Lana does because she doesn't bring in much profit anyway.

I wonder if it's because Lana's popularity seems to have dropped a lot? Like her videos be getting really fucking low views. I see terrible youtubers get more views than her damn videos.

Her label is probably focusing on younger acts like the Billie kid and w/e so they don't give a shit what Lana does because she doesn't bring in much profit anyway.

the sad thing is is that with only a little promo lana can rack in one hell of an audience. now if she did promo like some of these artists out there... our girl would be hot shit again (among the gp i mean. she still is hot with us). but lana doesnt care about any of that so hell what can we do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You think Lana doesn’t bring in much profit? Did you see her last era? The shows sold out a ton, the album sold tons, and she’s been one of the most streamed female artists on Spotify for years. Profit is no area of worry. If anything it’s that she won’t release an album if they force her to so they’ll leave her alone and let her do it herself

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If she's the one deciding when to give us information what exactly is she paying Ben and Ed to do? Sounds like she's just managing herself, badly  :rip:   

Lana is lazy and she’s likely not caring at all about charts, it’s like she want’s to be lizzie again in the bars singing to 50 people. I think it’s obvious now she is just having fun in her personal life and with her poetry book and dosn’t want to give it up to promoting and touring just yet. She’s waiting till the summer....I’m sure. She will release in your car as first single bookmark me.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don't think Lana wants to release it now. She wants to release obviously but IMO I think it's too personal and she wants to move on from that place before dropping it. But of course idek

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

I don't think Lana wants to release it now. She wants to release obviously but IMO I think it's too personal and she wants to move on from that place before dropping it. But of course idek

I don't think the album is personal but saaaame. I really think she just doesn't care a lot about releasing the album.

You think Lana doesn’t bring in much profit? Did you see her last era? The shows sold out a ton, the album sold tons, and she’s been one of the most streamed female artists on Spotify for years. Profit is no area of worry. If anything it’s that she won’t release an album if they force her to so they’ll leave her alone and let her do it herself

Lana's old work is timeless. That's why she gets streamed to death and it's what her past albums deserve. But because it's mostly her past work, it's not really what I'd call a great gauging of current popularity. Album sales matter more and lbr, with LFL, we were all expecting something better than what we got and it shows by how her latest material is being received. People are worried it's gonna be LFL 2.0

LFL was her worst album and era and the fact it was so highly praised by critics is disrespectful to her previous albums which were actual masterpieces. One of a kinds and pure Lana.

Not to rant but that critic response her last album got was so shady, praising Lana for writing about topics 'outside herself, like politics', like there's something wrong with selfish art. Felt like a slap in the face to Lana's previous work. Lana's sensitive to criticism. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what caused her lackluster attitude.

I'd be unmotivated too if everyone was up my ass only when I wrote about what they thought I should be writing about.

Anyway, Lana gets hammered no matter what she does so now she's not doing anything I guess lmao

Lana is lazy and she’s likely not caring at all about charts, it’s like she want’s to be lizzie again in the bars singing to 50 people. I think it’s obvious now she is just having fun in her personal life and with her poetry book and dosn’t want to give it up to promoting and touring just yet. She’s waiting till the summer....I’m sure. She will release in your car as first single bookmark me.

I want the touring to happen sooner rather than later - not just because it means we get NFR sooner/we can see her on tour - but because maybe she will sort herself out.

Surely those friends of hers can't go on tour with her and surely she can't maintain the Instagram baddie lifestyle within the tour atmosphere. Hopefully she'll have an epiphany whilst touring Siberia or some shit and wake the fuck up.

The fact that Chuck did a Q&A but without any answers...

I don't blame her; most of her IG friends are there because of Lana and pretty much every question would've been about Lana so she probably went, "fuck it". I feel sorry for her, actually.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’m not surprised her new videos aren’t getting views, this woman is known for her beauty and visuals and she refuses to feed the GP with either. We want to be swept away in the fantasy, not bored to tears with corny iPhone footage.

I’m not surprised her new videos aren’t getting views, this woman is known for her beauty and visuals and she refuses to feed the GP with either. We want to be swept away in the fantasy, not bored to tears with corny iPhone footage.

Maybe she's trying to make herself less about the looks and the glamour because she's feeling that it's unsustainable and/or she's just tired of it. Not that 30s is old or that older women aren't attractive, but yeah. She's also been wearing a whole lot less makeup lately and is seen bare faced quite frequently, which never would've happened 3 or 4 years ago.

Everything she's given us for NFR has been decisively unglamourous so I'm not expecting that to suddenly change.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Maybe she's trying to make herself less about the looks and the glamour because she's feeling that it's unsustainable and/or she's just tired of it. Not that 30s is old or that older women aren't attractive, but yeah. She's also been wearing a whole lot less makeup lately and is seen bare faced quite frequently, which never would've happened 3 or 4 years ago.

Everything she's given us for NFR has been decisively unglamourous so I'm not expecting that to suddenly change.

She doesn’t need to be glamorous (I actually preferred her more chill UV era looks). I’m talking about how boring her MVs are, that’s why nobody is checking for them. I don’t mind simple MVs, but atleast serve us with something (a great shot, cool cinematography, trippy lighting - SOMETHING). Who wants to watch Lana’s back up dancers play with butterflies for 3 minutes like...