Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This era is broken beyond repair

giphy.gif

She should write her saddest song about it yet and make it a bonus track on the japanese deluxe edition of the album

It’s unlikely, but possible, that NFR will never be released. It’s happened before, with artists like Marianne Faithfull. There are problems with the production, everyone involved gets irritated and angry and points fingers at one another, the record company likewise loses patience, and decides to shelve the project altogether.

If the illuminati bracelet thing is true... 

supposedly its a famous bracelet alot of people wear in Judaism helping to keep evil away.

edit: actually its in a lot of different religions and cultures meaning different things but mainly "luck" so who knows

Snow White is Lana trying to distract us with her poetry, and were all the little girl who is done with her bullshit

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

is she a full time poet now?

since when was she a poet?

She's really involved in what she does and nobody sees it. She literally wants to sell her book 1$ despite the fact that a single copy would cost more than 1$ to make.

And the album is coming. It's just not coming NOW. No she didn't scrap it. But if you guys like to think she scrapped it to comfort yourself, go on...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

She should write her saddest song about it yet and make it a bonus track on the japanese deluxe edition of the album

Isn't it Hope Is a Dangerous Thing?

She's really involved in what she does and nobody sees it. She literally wants to sell her book 1$ despite the fact that a single copy would cost more than 1$ to make.

And the album is coming. It's just not coming NOW. No she didn't scrap it. But if you guys like to think she scrapped it to comfort yourself, go on...

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

I am SiCk and tIrEd of listening to lOnG versions of snippets on youtube like it kills me  :judgingu3:

My prescription: snippets only once a week. And move on to other artists until further notice. 

This is what I'm doing and I have lost the urge and obssesion for the album. Am honestly happier since. 

Honest question: (no judgement here) But would you guys be mad if someone leaked a song/songs from NFR? Would you guys listen?

no and yes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honest question: (no judgement here) But would you guys be mad if someone leaked a song/songs from NFR? Would you guys listen?

I mean I would def listen if it wasn't like rlly shitty quality but it would be kinda upsetting but also not really because like she doesn't really have a release plan this era, like, I doubt even she would care that much if a song leaked. But idk. I'm not gonna pretend like I wouldn't play that shit on repeat tho.

qfrWuBl.png