Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I miss the LFL era so much. That summer when it came out was probably one of the best. She released so much interviews and put MONEY into the videos and did the festivals and the tour. Took it for granted.

love is my favorite music video. it amazingly took place of shades of cool for me. so fucking stunning bless that green screen

You guys are really something else... I'm always direct and clear when I have something. It was just a stupid lyric play that I do ALL THE TIME. 

And yeah I definitely love seeking attention when all I get is "leak X", "you're a pedo" and similar hateful comments from the same set of low IQ members who simply has nothing to do but to lose their mind on this thread & attack everyone and everything.  :facepalm: The jealousy reeking... 

Fuck off from my Twitter and don't read my tweets if you don't like me. Simple as that. How many times... What's not clicking???  :toofunny:

I don't get why evoking something that is a fact - ie you and the underage nudes thing - gives one a low IQ but whatever

no way did eclipse just tweet a joke about marina using the lyrics of cinnamon and you guys jumped down his throat.

this newbies on this thread collectively have two braincells or smoke meth.

I don't get why evoking something that is a fact - ie you and the underage nudes thing - gives one a low IQ but whatever

It's not a fact it was made up by someone who is not active on this forum anymore and she admitted herself later she made it up to give me a bad rep. 

I was 15 years old when those rumors started appearing, how does it make sense? I was underaged myself!

Can you all not put 2 and 2 and think that if I gave anyone mp3 for nude pictures they would've spread like wildfire and leak within a week??

Y'all just want to cling onto any reason to justify your unfounded or outdated hate for me.

I tried to be silent about it so people would forget and move on from how stupid these accusations are but it's never ending. Once someone is over the age of 18 and even before that, accusing them of pedophilia can have real consequences on their life, career, mental health etc. Wrongly accusing people got them killed or jailed many times before. Think before you open your fucking mouth Lanaboards

this forum is stuck in some infernal circle or something because this shit happens like every 2-3 months. y'all really love to attack people out of boredom, don't y'all? just get over the underage pics thing and move on, gosh, it was never a thing and i still don't get how you believed it from the start.

instead of wasting time accusing people in this useless thread just do something better guys, go out, drink some water, read a book and stop becoming obsessive over some tweets and lack of news. bye.

Just for the record @Eclipse, not everyone on LB is out to get you. I have a life outside of this forum and I'm only here for Queen Lana. I don't have time for petty shit, name calling and dragging people

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

You guys are really something else... I'm always direct and clear when I have something. It was just a stupid lyric play that I do ALL THE TIME.

And yeah I definitely love seeking attention when all I get is "leak X", "you're a pedo" and similar hateful comments from the same set of low IQ members who simply has nothing to do but to lose their mind on this thread & attack everyone and everything. :facepalm: The jealousy reeking...

Fuck off from my Twitter and don't read my tweets if you don't like me. Simple as that. How many times... What's not clicking??? :toofunny:

“Low IQ” yet I have a Master’s degree while you’re stuck on Twitter bragging about leaks after being investigated by the FBI. Stop playing the victim and just keep your mouth shut for once.

And lol at “wrongful accusations.” You did what you did to those teenage boys and were exposed multiple times.

“Low IQ” yet I have a Master’s degree while you’re stuck on Twitter bragging about leaks after being investigated by the FBI. Stop playing the victim and just keep your mouth shut for once.

girl a masters degree don't mean shit. you can have a masters degree in all kinds of dumb shit. it just makes u conceited and snobby as fuck to use it as some kind of evidence that you're something. some people live in countries where they can't afford that shit. doesn't make them unintelligent, just makes that disadvantaged.

and what? you think eclipse doesn't study anything? imagine having the skills he has, utilised legally or illegally, and thinking your masters degree is a one up from his natural talent for programming. i'm laughing.

girl a masters degree don't mean shit. you can have a masters degree in all kinds of dumb shit. it just makes u conceited and snobby as fuck to use it as some kind of evidence that you're something. some people live in countries where they can't afford that shit. doesn't make them unintelligent, just makes that disadvantaged.

and what? you think eclipse doesn't study anything? imagine having the skills he has, utilised legally or illegally, and thinking your masters degree is a one up from his natural talent for programming. i'm laughing.

I wasn’t the one who referenced intelligence.

“natural talent for programming” aka learning a YouTube code to get unlisted videos. You can stop sucking his dick - he doesn’t have anything anymore. Hence his constant histrionics now.

“natural talent for programming” aka learning a YouTube code to get unlisted videos. You can stop sucking his dick - he doesn’t have anything anymore. Hence his constant histrionics now.

girl we are irl friends for a start, anything he has i know about / have heard.

he literally studies computer science and i study video games and virtual reality...we know what we're doing but go off.

What is it this time? Is it the lack of oxygen? Is it the childhood trauma again?  :um2: I swear, if you get upset over a tweet by someone you don't even know you should probably reconsider your life choices.  :awkney:

It's the same toxicity again: bashing others based on nothing but assumptions. 

So get yourself checked hunties! It may indeed be the lack of oxygen; in that case I advise you to go outside more, but I'm not a medical professional, so make that phone call for yourself!  :kiss3:

it's really not about sucking his dick, it's about moving the fuck on. get over him, his tweets, his posts and everything regarding him. you don't like him and what he does or says? forget it, ignore it, do something better instead of always getting so butt-hurt anytime he says something

it's really not about sucking his dick, it's about moving the fuck on. get over him, his tweets, his post and everything regarding him. you don't like him and what he does or says? forget it, ignore it, do something better instead of always getting so butthurt anytime he says something

That goes both ways, sweaty.

——

So, what color do we want for the vinyl :creep:

And lol at “wrongful accusations.” You did what you did to those teenage boys and were exposed multiple times.

What a fucking snob LOL

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Ya'll really saying masters degress don't mean shit? Would you let a doctor perform surgery on you without one??

1400.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm halfway through to get my bachelor's in Computer Science in one of the best unis in the world and I won't even need to have a Master's degree to make 6 figures straight after graduating. If you're so smart you could've made the logical conclusion that a 15 year old teenage boy couldn't have done anything over the internet to other teenage boys the way you are implying. The way you speak is disgusting, talking like I was some 30 year old sexually harassing teenagers. You have a master's yet your common sense is nowhere to be found. I didn't force myself onto anyone or used power on them.  

You're a nasty person with nothing to do but spread pure hate on people younger than you on an internet forum. Aren't you mid 20s if you have a Master's? I suggest you get a life immediately and I don't mean that because you have a lot of posts and online time here. We all have social media and forum activity. I say that because you are in your mid 20s talking a lot of bullshit and hating on people much younger than you. Act your age. 

If a person does not like the other and they are not 12, they should simply ignore them, especially online when you can block/mute or simply do not comment on someone's actions. If you are opening your mouth to talk shit every opportunity you get, you have ISSUES. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut because I will be tweeting whatever the fuck I want on Twitter and I will be defending myself whenever I want.

didn't we do all this before?

It hasn't been a month since the last one and some people truly have nothing better to do.

What a fucking snob LOL

Y’all are a cute little squad.

I work in a clinical setting with kids and teens, many of whom have been harassed or abused and deal with long term mental health effects as a result. So, I have a low tolerance for documented predators.

And lol at him insinuating I don’t have a life because I’m calling him out. The gaslighting. Sorry, but I’m in my mid-20s, am a clinician, live in a high-rise, drive a new Benz, and still find time to have a regular social life. Deflecting isn’t going to take away from what you’ve done. You were an adult that used leaks as leverage for scoring underage nudes. Coercion of minors...which they realized afterwards and posted about feeling used.

I’d suggest we get back to NFR talk or poor Elle will have lots of cleaning up to do