Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm convinced nobody owns neither cinnamon nor the entire album but if yall wanna jinx it let's hope the whole thing leaks at once so her team comes to their senses instead of potentially fucking up a great single for us 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ya'll really saying masters degress don't mean shit? Would you let a doctor perform surgery on you without one??

1400.gif

a masters degree for fashion is different to a masters degree for games is different for a masters degree in...anything.

you can get a masters in anything.

Y’all are a cute little squad.

I work in a clinical setting with kids and teens, many of whom have been harassed or abused and deal with long term mental health effects as a result. So, I have a low tolerance for documented predators.

And lol at him insinuating I don’t have a life because I’m calling him out. The gaslighting. Sorry, but I’m in my mid-20s, am a clinician, live in a high-rise, drive a new Benz, and still find time to have a regular social life. Deflecting isn’t going to take away from what you’ve done. You were an adult that used leaks as leverage for scoring underage nudes. Coercion of minors...which they realized afterwards and posted about feeling used.

I’d suggest we get back to NFR talk or poor Elle will have lots of cleaning up to do

y'all have really convinced yourselves eclipse isn't in with the mods and vice versa...  :facepalm:

I put his ass on my ignore list so hopefully whatever BS he will write in the future will not show up. I expected much more maturity, understanding and empathy from someone with that profession. He can't even think to himself for a second, maybe they are making shit up about this person to kill his reputation which is what happened many times over the years. I've had people impersonating me just as recent as last week to get in Discord servers and act shitty to give me a bad rep. I've had people making Instagram and Twitter accounts posting every bit of personal information about me and my family, where I live, my pictures etc. to "destroy" me. I'm finally standing up and defending myself after 3 years of endless drama and attacks for a nasty cunt to tell me to stop acting like a victim when he apparently works with victims.  :facepalm:

Hopefully you all see through this - it’s typical predator behavior. Deflect and play the victim. He’s no victim.

He might think using leverage to coerce teens was harmless, but things like that stick with people. I see it firsthand every day.

Hopefully you all see through this - it’s typical predator behavior. Deflect and play the victim. He’s no victim.

He might think using leverage to coerce teens was harmless, but things like that stick with people. I see it firsthand every day.

i mean you're all mouth - typical cunt behaviour.

where are the receipts miss thing.

This person really compared a 15 year old with some unleaked as having "power and leverage" over the internet to other teenagers around his age to actual adults who seriously abuse and prey on children, creating long lasting damage to their mental and emotional health. My conscience is clear knowing that I have caused no serious damage to anyone online because of some mp3 files. Jesus Christ. I'm out. 

can elle lock this thread or something and unlock it (by charli xcx) when we get actual news? thanks

literally this.

stream gimme by BANKS

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

can elle lock this thread or something and unlock it (by charli xcx) when we get actual news? thanks

Of course not, because then the revenue from the ads would plummet since this thread is the most active one  :toofunny:

I was wondering if anyone has checked those song registration websites yet to see if there are any new registrations? If Lana is about to release something soon, something must have been registered then perhaps?

Because I'm petty as fuck, I noticed that Barrie liked the pics of Lana and Chuck with the dog, but not the pic of her friends. 

Barrie hates her friends. 

Barrie is a LanaBoards member confirmed. 

Remember when Courtney commented that she's confused? Same energy

But hey Lana contains multitudes not contradictions  :hooker:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Like many people on this site, I feel like I have a very strong and special connection to Lana and her music. The last thing I want to come off as is dismissive. Not when so many of her songs still bring me to tears. Not when she's written things I could have (or have) written myself. At this point I don't know what's real and what's not, I don't know what to believe. They might not even be her own words for all I know. But still, that connection I feel is still there, as strong as ever. Only now I see her more as a fictional character, of an unknown author -or several. Lana and Lizzy existed, even if only as characters. No one can take that away from me. No one can take that away from us. I'm starting to see ole Bess Elizabeth as more of an actress, and that makes it easier.

I have not had an easy life. I'm sick, and not getting better. But there's hope I might eventually, so there's that. As much as this "era" frustrated me, I'm thankful for one thing. I can't deny how much it inspired me and motivated me as an artist. I'm writing all the time, and I'll start recording again whenever I can. I know quite a few of you are also artistically inclined, and I encourage you to do the same. The less she does, the more I want to do. The lazier she gets, the more driven I become. It's weird, but I love it. I'm not going to tell anyone to gO oUtSiDe or rEaD a bOoK. Just do whatever brings you joy, whatever adds something of value to your life and your mind. Do...whatever you think Lana should be doing. (you know what I mean :P)

I've said this before, but it came off as bitter and spiteful at the time. I think it would be for the best if we didn't financially support NFR (...whenever it is that she decides to release it). We know she has money. She knows she has money. And even though money is never truly enough, I doubt Lana obsesses over accumulating wealth. I used to think she simply didn't care whether NFR did well or not sale-wise, that she didn't mind making less money if it meant doing things her way. But now, I'm starting to think she wants it to fail commercially. There's something incredibly liberating about failure sometimes, under certain circumstances. Lana is in a position where she might actually win by losing. If NFR (and whatever else might follow) flops, she will not go broke. She will still be able to maintain the lifestyle she wants. She will not be disgraced, she will not lose any of the acclaim she has received to this point. She will still be iconic. But she might fade into obscurity, and be able to live her life without having to answer to anyone.

We...we're being ghosted. We need to see it for what it is, we need to get the message. We're the Khloes to her Tristan, and it's not a good look. She doesn't want us, she doesn't need us, and the best thing for us to do is gather whatever scraps of dignity we have left and end this.

i know this is off topic but -- is there a thread where yall artists out there share your own work?  i for one would love to listen to music made by fellow Lanaboards hoes to tide us over during tropical storm Norman.

i know this is off topic but -- is there a thread where yall artists out there share your own work?  i for one would love to listen to music made by fellow Lanaboards hoes to tide us over during tropical storm Norman.

I don't share any of my work, but this is a great idea! There should definitely be a thread for that if there isn't already! :)

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

i make my own music if you'd like to listen to something by fellow lipsters :creep: