Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The true crime here is how those 30 seconds sound better than Hope in its entirity and still Doin' Time won't be on the album  :deadbanana: i hate her

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 things:

1. Maybe she recorded a cover of Doin' Time for the album and it happened to be that Sublime had a documentary coming out too - this could explain why it's being sent to radio - it doubles as a single for the album + the documentary which equals great press. People and news sites have been reporting every little move of Lana's because her silence/spacing of album moves is just her thing at this point, but it does build momentum for people who aren't as invested as stans; casual fans + press are ready for the album. 

2. In the IG snippet, she looks done up - I wonder if the blue wall she's in front of is actually a studio for album cover/album promo shoots? Could explain why she dyed her hair auburn recently - new look for new era visuals! :)

Her face in the clip looks like how it did back during the LFL era. However, I still have lingering questions: 1 I’m horrible at identifying hair color, is it considered auburn in the IG clip & 2 if so did she have it dyed that color within the last two years or only when she dyed it super recently??

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

The fact that she took the time to create an IG promo video for a song thats probably not even part of an official release... and the fact that it looks better than half of the official promo she HAS put out for her album.... AND the fact that she took the time to record this cover while she should’ve been releasing the album... yup we really just got played for booboo the fool

Why would Interscope send the song to radios if they’re not planing on releasing it officially...

Jesus fucking Christ I’m going to need to see a chyropractor after this

I honestly wasn't excited because it's a cover and I really didn't want a cover on the album unless it's another Nina Simone song. But knowing that it's just for a film weirdly got me hyped again. The snippet grew on me at the second I saw it wasn't going to be on NFR.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I honestly wasn't excited because it's a cover and I really didn't want a cover on the album unless it's another Nina Simone song. But knowing that it's just for a film weirdly got me hyped again. The snippet grew on me at the second I saw it wasn't going to be on NFR.

I'm not 100% positive until she says something. I'll be happy if it's not on the album, and if not, I want her to just make it stand alone and not add extra random songs to nfr bc she randomly wats to add it (I'm looking at coachella, that shouldve just stayed a single with yosemite & rb4u as b-sides)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole