Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Some of you wanted the album scrapped the moment y'all heard the first songs. Y'all ain't fooling nobody. Just admit you don't like the direction she's taking and move on.

The album will be released and it will be her best yet. And y'all will just have to deal.

Some of you wanted the album scrapped the moment y'all heard the first songs. Y'all ain't fooling nobody. Just admit you don't like the direction she's taking and move on.

The album will be released and it will be her best yet. And y'all will just have to deal.

you're right and you should say it through ur chest @jared

speak on it baby blue boy bitch that's my child! ur my child! say it again mi hermana!

you're right and you should say it through ur chest @jared

speak on it baby blue boy bitch that's my child! ur my child! say it again mi hermana!

what about me father

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It seems that no one thinks about this possibility, but I think its her poetry book being cancelled.

Honestly, it could be anything ... but if you're right, that's fine because I just want the fucking music

20k7yxk.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

what about me father

I have a lucious, spacious, fertile womb full of minstrel meat and cotton bag straws. feast on my purple fire penultimate child

Hell she could’ve been referring to the release date even. Finally just now saying something. But I highly doubt that’s it. I wonder if she’s okay recently. She gets cryptic sometimes and it’s weird

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know we are all dramatic and I know this sounds dramatic and maybe it is dramatic but I’m being serious

I called that the album was coming in October, like months ago

I’m taking that back and I truly think it’s scrapped. This whole thing really doesn’t make sense

LIZARD PEOPLE