Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this forum is such a mess i'm waiting for y'all's extra asses to talk about seeing song's as colors and shit bc this forum is a bad time loop. No new info/ theories just the same tired BS.hysteria from the same users every couple pages. Yawn,

Why do people legit come here to complain abt the thread.... lit rally don't get it.........

locals only

Is anyone on here really good at photo editing? I’d love for someone to help me create what I’m imagining the NFR cover will look like

I'm ... reasonable. 

PM me your idea + files if you want and I'll take a look 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

gays when Ben teased two albums:

DyN0dLVVAAAfP64.jpg

when they realised one was dua:

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

when they realised that means NFR is still a thing and likely coming sometime this year:

dHHJdfg.png

nice cocc bro

I wouldn't say the era has started. I would call it a pre-era. She hasn't even released the official lead single. We're stuck waiting for the moment, but it might end up being like the Honeymoon era once the lead single is out. We could have the lead single in July and the album in August or September. In this case, the NFR era wouldn't be a mess at all. Anyway, I personally think we're not in this era yet.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I wouldn't say the era has started. I would call it a pre-era. She hasn't even released the official lead single. We're stuck waiting for the moment, but it might end up being like the Honeymoon era once the lead single is out. We could have the lead single in July and the album in August or September. In this case, the NFR era wouldn't be a mess at all. Anyway, I personally think we're not in this era yet.

wasn't mariners apartment complex the lead single?

wasn't mariners apartment complex the lead single?

Some people were saying it was MAC, others were saying VB, but Interscope in their press release from January said that the first single was yet to come

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Do u think when the record finally comes out, that it'll b like a Tay Swift comeback or a Hilary Duff comeback? 

Absolutely not

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She may say something once Doin' Time hits 20 million views on YouTube, but hope is a dangerous thing

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Cute that we're celebrating 2000 pages of tragedy when the charli thread is 3435 pages and this ain't even charliboards. Step it up ladies :creep: :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I was thinking what we could do was slice open a matcha plant (tree?) into a kind of nature's vinyl record, send it over and have her play it as a kind of peace treaty, reminding her sweetly of good ol' matcha. It'll b aesthetically pleasing too, but then I remembered we could always just get our own smoothies, sip them real loudly and make a mixtape as we post posters of matcha discounts everywhere. Supply will sink bc demand will b too high. There won't b any matcha left and it'll only b like, a day. We play the smoothie slurpie mixtape and watch the matcha-less really regret not having paid attention to said posters. Lana being one of them. Maybe we'll get to negotiations then. Wow so so healthy.commercial kim-kardashian-late-late-show-james-cord

Animal Crossing New Horizons is gonna come out before NFR

Ur rite we'll need reinforcements contact their trainers ASAP sipsdrink.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I was thinking what we could do was slice open a matcha plant (tree?) into a kind of nature's vinyl record, send it over and have her play it as a kind of peace treaty, reminding her sweetly of good ol' matcha. It'll b aesthetically pleasing too, but then I remembered we could always just get our own smoothies, sip them real loudly and make a mixtape as we post posters of matcha discounts everywhere. Supply will sink bc demand will b too high. There won't b any matcha left and it'll only b like, a day. We play the smoothie slurpie mixtape and watch the matcha-less really regret not having paid attention to said posters. Lana being one of them. Maybe we'll get to negotiations then. Wow so so healthy.commercial

I think we should form a band called the Cha Cha Matchas (thanks @@LanaFlowers for the idea). We should've thought of this much earlier; she absolutely would've selected the Cha Cha Matchas as her supporting act for the European tour, but nevertheless ... we can still attempt to infiltrate somehow, somewhere ... all we need is an inspired debut single and a manager ... Ben's a bit grumpy, I'd prefer someone more upbeat, personally, but ...

It's not difficult to see how we got to 2000 pages with @@vodkaa and me in here ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream