Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No offense taken, I know you meant in broader terms but I just wanted to point out that Lana isn’t an idiot to me. I really like you too, I still think time to time that it’l so cool that we were fairly close when Lana performed in London in 2017. :flutter:

I get your point, and it’s pretty valid because we don’t know Lana personally (and I never pretend that I do), but I do think some of the criticism here are very spot on. But I also agree but a lot of the negativity here is meaningless, simply frustration being taken out on something which I don’t believe is justified.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn’t my intention. I like you too. :heart:

I am glad we can move past this, nothing but respect for you :kiss: I also agree with what you have said here too! I guess it can be easy to misinterpret things online!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I am glad we can move past this, nothing but respect for you :kiss: I also agree with what you have said here too! I guess it can be easy to misinterpret things online!

Same to you! :kiss2: :spin:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana : "it's coming out at the top of the year"
us : yay 
*8 month later* 
Lana : "it's coming out in 2 month" 
us, tearing up : yay

*2 months later*

lana: you know i dont really want to release it now

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

*2 months later*

lana: you know i dont really want to release it now

put that energy right back to where it came from pls

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i heard it coming out of ha own mouth im placing my bets on the first week of september

I predict September 27th

i want to believe this puta but i just feel in my guts like there's just something who's gonna stop her from releasing the album and yeah well done lana i don't trust you anymore BITCH

That "something" will be Lana herself

honey u better apologize for the stress

I happily do! It was me who minsunderstood -no pun intended-, so excited that I did and we actually had some updates!

No. She has disappointed me greatly this era in terms of promises and communication, and her staff and “team”. I’m kinda a person who keeps grudges, actually.

fucking same :agree2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT, HERE'S THE RECEIPT: ITS COMING OUT IN 2 MONTHS ITS CONFIRMED

https://twitter.com/Rioisfake/status/1142552829317586946

Don't  know actually how to feel about this. Kinda find it surreal, like I can't believe this happened, even if she finally fucking did it. I think we can be happy.