Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sorry sweeties for this random post but Billie keeps posting about Lana on instastory. She posted 2 (one yesterday) 'videos' and now a photo which gives me a major question what is she doing? I know that she loves Lana etc. but MR.S said that there's bad guy remix incoming with a megastar (do we even consider Lana as a megastar, though?). Anyways cannot wait for the 2th of July to wear my clown makeup. 

Billie probably asked her where NFR was and Lana said if you want it you better promote me :hooker:

Sorry sweeties for this random post but Billie keeps posting about Lana on instastory. She posted 2 (one yesterday) 'videos' and now a photo which gives me a major question what is she doing? I know that she loves Lana etc. but MR.S said that there's bad guy remix incoming with a megastar (do we even consider Lana as a megastar, though?). Anyways cannot wait for the 2th of July to wear my clown makeup. 

At the threat of Bad Guy remix featuring Lana, I'm keeping my stan card close to a lighter. I swear to God, if this puta - 

Y’all be like “I hate burnt Norton” and listen to the whole ride monologue

I quite don't get the hate for Burnt Norton? Lana incorporated it beautifully in Honeymoon. And thanks to her, I actually fell in love with the full poem and then got to read The Four Quartets.

I really hope we'll get an audio book for her poetry. Her voice is so peaceful.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't understand all the hate that "Stronger" is getting, I think it has the potential to be a great song, apart from the "faster than your fastest car" lyrics  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy: .

This better not turn into a 10 page debate abt the song which will somehow turn into a dissertation on where her ears are placed (if you look at my icon you will see that I have deleted her ears yw  :hooker: )

OT: Can someone send me the screenshot of Lana's IG comment where she says "Take it doen" "Down. Now." cause I can't find it anywhere and need it baDLY. tbh this is the only reason I'm writing this post

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

Just to reinforce how much she sucks with time estimates, she said this in an interview with Harper's Bazaar Brazil:

On the backstage: "Life on the road is different, but I like it a lot. My band is amazing, it's been with me for 10 years, traveling with them has become very comfortable. [... ] But I struggle to find things that keep me interested. I visit museums, I take my friends ... "

She also said the same thing in Denmark. 

She started touring in 2011 ... so she's out by about 2 years ... 

2 months is not gonna be 2 months. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What if NFR’s cover is the Mariner’s single artwork? At first, I wasn’t a fan of the picture but after teasing the songs + shedding her glam image over the last 9 months I think it fits the NFR mood perfectly.

she had an old NFR cover art that ben didn't like at all that she was content with, so instead she spent time redoing it with an idea she's wanted to try out for a while. it would've been shot in January

Random insta post about Denmark ... bit late sis ... zzz

I want her to say something about Taylor's stuff being sold to that guy who knows Bieber ... and get into a Twitter fight with Bieber 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I was thinking about how the album would be coming in a couple months and idk if this theory makes sense but I think August 16th really could be it mainly because that weekend is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock. I know we come up with dates that are “meaningful” all the time but the 50th anniversary only happens once and it would be the best homage since her album seems to be kinda folky and psychedelic so far. And playing festivals all throughout the summer to lead up to the release would be the perfect lead up too. Idk maybe I’m just getting more delusional the closer we get.

tenor.gif

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

July 2nd is unrealistic for an album pre-order, maybe she'd show us the artwork or confirm the tracklist?

I'd imagibe the pre-order (if it is coming this week) would be 4th or 5th alongside a buzz single.

yes totally was being honest !!! Not like I am Gay or anything

You literally said “I am Gay but I hate gay people, I hate their attitudes I hate how fem they are” and were making fun of someone who had AIDS and were implying that Eclipse had AIDS & I have screenshots bb cakes

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Stop hating on Burnt Norton, I risked detention stealing a book of TS Eliot from school because of her

Also I have my doubts abt 2nd July but willing to be wrong about it. July 4th as people have floated, or 5th seem more likely given it's a friday

locals only

You literally said “I am Gay but I hate gay people, I hate their attitudes I hate how fem they are” and were making fun of someone who had AIDS and were implying that Eclipse had AIDS & I have screenshots bb cakes

artworks-000541405635-ki3ecr-t500x500.jp

Yes, me.. gay.. also very feminine... making a joke that i don't care if others think is wrong bc im literally both of those things. and yeah no, the person doesn't actually have aids and neither does Eclipse. your point = invalid. You can keep dragging it on though hehee

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif