Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah and I'm sure you don't know that we said the same things to him when he was in chat mainly as jokes... and he probably said other stuff back .. as jokes because thats what we do.. we joke :creep:

Kk well dont come on here talking about Lana acting like ur some LGBTQ activist when you literally make jokes about how gay ppl deserve to die on a discord chat and make fun of trans people feeling gender dysphoria in your chat pls and thx luv

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Sorry I don't wanna spam bc this IS the NFR thread hehe, but ... you probably saw this and assumed.

Screenshot_2019-07-01_at_00.55.41.png

but he was literally speaking of his Roblox acc.. which we play nightly (or at least used to) FHHGH

That honestly wasnt what I was talking about but thats kind of embarassing and shows you’re trying to cover your own tracks from the fact that you looked for that chat

my roblox username was ricknowels aslkalksdlas

LSDHSKSKJSNDJDJDKUDY

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Kk well dont come on here talking about Lana acting like ur some LGBTQ activist when you literally make jokes about how gay ppl deserve to die on a discord chat and make fun of trans people feeling gender dysphoria in your chat pls and thx luv

?!?!?!?! Where did I act like I was a LGBTQ activist LSKMADSFDGF i just said "I bet lana is the girl who says she supports gay but not their lifestyles" WHERE is the activism.. Was that equivalent to the first brick at stonewall? Also, kylie, a trans woman, is literally in the chat and we JOKE around with her and she does too. And I'm literally gay AND feminine.. why would I literally mean that i want them to die. Make it make sense

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

That honestly wasnt what I was talking about but thats kind of embarassing and shows you’re trying to cover your own tracks from the fact that you looked for that chat

I didn't look, He did because we were all confused how you even got to that conclusion. like what the heck

?!?!?!?! Where did I act like I was a LGBTQ activist LSKMADSFDGF i just said "I bet lana is the girl who says she supports gay but not their lifestyles" WHERE is the activism.. Was that equivalent to the first brick at stonewall? Also, kylie, a trans woman, is literally in the chat and we JOKE around with her and she does too. And I'm literally gay AND feminine.. why would I literally mean that i want them to die. Make it make sense

Oh I’m sorry, its all okay now bc you have your token trans in the chat. Sorry, my mistake. And idk, maybe you have internalized homophobia? Maybe you just think you’re better than every other gay person. YOU make it make sense babe, you’re the one who said the shit

Oh I’m sorry, its all okay now bc you have your token trans in the chat. Sorry, my mistake. And idk, maybe you have internalized homophobia? Maybe you just think you’re better than every other gay person. YOU make it make sense babe, you’re the one who said the shit

omfg yes i am completely homophobic i hate every gay and i want to die i hate myself thanks for making me realize that 

i hope the album cover is norman rockwell as a robloxian

This is so beautiful.

Ladies I’m home :hooker: What news have we got? Apart from our delusion convincing us something is happening on July 2

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass