Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

anyways im still expecting pre-order within 4 weeks so if we dont get it by then yes i will come on here and complain about my own fantasies not being satisfied

Something’s gotta happen this month, it would make sense.

However, nothing makes sense this era so maybe common sense is cancelled

Let LDR and her team act irrationally and without common sense (or professionalism).

That doesn’t mean we have to surrender common sense. Nor should we allow ourselves to be led down rabbit holes by what we WISH were true, or some nobody’s teasing or leading hoax tweet or post. Let’s not be gullible.

When even LDR herself is not reliable as a source, then only an official press release by Interscope or a pre-order on a legitimate site can be trusted.

It's funny because when I became a fan around 2011/12 (when she released high budget videos, seemed determined and had this "pristine" aura about her) I thought she was one of those people who are super hard working and disciplined.

She is hard-working, she’s just no longer proceeding with her career in the accepted, standard manner, the thing most call “professional” and that includes being considerate of your fan base. The only real problem has been the totally irresponsible, blithe manner in which she’s communicated and miscommunicated with her public since last September.

As we keep reminding one another, “she doesn’t owe us anything,” and that’s correct.

But then don’t express things publicly that are flat-out wrong, misleading or inaccurate. And if you do, a simple tweet or post can correct any error or change of plans. As I have said, she could have let the world know the 3/29 date was wrong. It would have taken her 30 seconds to correct that, but she did nothing.

That's Lana's main goal after she saw the load of shit all of y'all said about LFL. And you know what? Good for her! You all deserve this dry ass mess of an era for not appreciating that masterpiece.

I am a great fan of LFL, or at least 65% of it. I think the sound quality is poor overall, the production messy and overcrowded, and there’s a lack of cohesion, but I still rate it highly. Songs like WTWWATWKD were a big step forward for her, after retreads like ‘Freak’ and ‘Art Deco,’ among others, which she could have produced in her sleep. For me, on ‘Honeymoon,’ she sounded bored to death with her own material and on her own album, and PDLMBM was embarrassingly bad.

I think the best tracks from UV and HM combined would have made an okay album, but I would still have liked it less than LFL.

I am a great fan of LFL, or at least 65% of it. I think the sound quality is poor overall, the production messy and overcrowded, and there’s a lack of cohesion, but I still rate it highly. Songs like WTWWATWKD were a big step forward for her, after retreads like ‘Freak’ and ‘Art Deco,’ among others, which she could have produced in her sleep. For me, on ‘Honeymoon,’ she sounded bored to death with her own material and on her own album, and PDLMBM was embarrassingly bad.

I think the best tracks from UV and HM combined would have made an okay album, but I would still have liked it less than LFL.

Retreads like 'Freak'?

:bye2:

time between LfL's lead single release and album release:

5 Months, 4 Days

time between NFR's 3rd "fan track" off the album and PRESENT DAY:

5 Months, 24 Days

k3ncpt.jpg

Girl you could put the worst songs on UV and HM together and it would still be a better album than whatever LFL was

I’m tired I just want the album to listen to in the hot humid nights of summer is that too much to ask for Lana, hmmm?

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I am aware that most here are huge fans of UV and HM. I am not. I felt somewhat justified when, at the time of LFL came out, LDR said she felt she had “lost her way” on those albums.

Because of the messy production on LFL, I am looking forward to a cleaner, less cluttered sound on NFR.

should we start spamming bens comments again asking for a confirmation post on the 2 months thing last time that happened we got the title track snippet the day after so...

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

should we start spamming bens comments again asking for a confirmation post on the 2 months thing last time that happened we got the title track snippet the day after so...

No, we got the title track snippet because we had a big argument about whether or not HIAB = NFR and then conveniently and coincidentally she made a post the next day with the snippet, which was clearly entitled, "Title Track".

In other words, someone needs to make some stuff up that we can all argue about so we can get something else.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

No, we got the title track snippet because we had a big argument about whether or not HIAB = NFR and then conveniently and coincidentally she made a post the next day with the snippet, which was clearly entitled, "Title Track".

In other words, someone needs to make some stuff up that we can all argue about so we can get something else.

cinnamon was sold to ariana grande omg get ur knives ready girls

UbsOye5.png

I am aware that most here are huge fans of UV and HM. I am not. I felt somewhat justified when, at the time of LFL came out, LDR said she felt she had “lost her way” on those albums.

Because of the messy production on LFL, I am looking forward to a cleaner, less cluttered sound on NFR.

When did she say that about UV and HM?

in the end is a linkin park cover!!!!! ughhh her screamo era is cominggg i knew it

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I actually love that title too, but isn’t that nearly a quote from an interview or something?

All those other song titles are also just SO generic compared to the ones we already have. Golden? In the end? Heaven Baby? I don’t see it. I imagine we will have a few more imaginative titles on the record.