Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HIAB could be any of the ones we havent heard the names of before. Idk about HTD... this tracklist still very well may be fake so who nose

i hope its fake...

is lmdr known for being reliable or trolling?

Umm the leakers are all trolls and that screenshot is from their discord, which we all know is troll central by this pt, but at the same time like they do obviously have unique access to Lana songs/ info so...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Bartender

4. Champagne Dreams

5. Venice Bitch

6. Happiness

7. American Made

8. In Your Car

9. Cinnamon

10. Ice Queen

11. Monument

12. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

13. Rose Gold Lips

14. Poetry & Love Making

15. How To Disappear

everyone else wants to be fags and make fake track lists lets keep our imaginations drifting

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

No, we got the title track snippet because we had a big argument about whether or not HIAB = NFR and then conveniently and coincidentally she made a post the next day with the snippet, which was clearly entitled, "Title Track".

In other words, someone needs to make some stuff up that we can all argue about so we can get something else.

omg, yes I remember that. I think I was saying that HIAB was the title track just trolling around because of the fake track list someone posted and it didn’t include HIAB lol and next thing you know we get the snippet of actual title track lol. So is that confirmation that Lana reads this thread? Or at least someone close to her? We should have more arguments like that and maybe she will give us more info lol

I am aware that most here are huge fans of UV and HM. I am not. I felt somewhat justified when, at the time of LFL came out, LDR said she felt she had “lost her way” on those albums.

Because of the messy production on LFL, I am looking forward to a cleaner, less cluttered sound on NFR.

I’m probably one of the few here along with you that love Lust For Life, but UV and even most of Honeymoon trumps LFL,

The only thing I’m not a fan of when it comes to Lust For Life is that the second half or everything after In My Feelings sounds like a completely different album.

I’m not sure if I’d like “I’m a Star” as the actual title for the song that we think is called In Your Car. How about “Burnin Thru You? Or

“In Your Car I’m A Star And I’m Burnin Thru You?