Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Gay Jailer tweeted that a fan confirmed that she said the album is out in August but it's Gay Jailer so until we have a video, don't get your hopes up

If that's true then drop the f-king preorder.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Her eyes are just the same size as on her ig story video. I don’t think she edited this picture, it’s just her wearing false lashes (probably bc she’s with Chase lmao). I don’t know why y’all guys want to ruin every little thing.

Her eyes are just the same size as on her ig story video. I don’t think she edited this picture, it’s just her wearing false lashes (probably bc she’s with Chase lmao). I don’t know why y’all guys want to ruin every little thing.

I can go through and point out how and where it's filtered; there are telltale signs but seriously it doesn't matter that much ... I just don't understand why people are upset at other people pointing out that it's clearly filtered? I don't think she looks bad or anything. Just filtered.

ETA: 'K just for fun. You can clearly see the line where it's been blurred (or more likely, she's narrowed the bottom half of her face). The bottom half of the face is more blurry than the top half, and even the bottom half of her ear is blurred. And if you think I edited those lines in, go zoom it for yourself.

v6nk0g.jpg

As for the eyes, it could just be the lighting but it looks like she's darkened them and the reflection is odd which is why she looks like an anime character.

Like, whatever, I don't think she looks bad, but let's not pretend.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can go through and point out how and where it's filtered; there are telltale signs but seriously it doesn't matter that much ... I just don't understand why people are upset at other people pointing out that it's clearly filtered? I don't think she looks bad or anything. Just filtered.

I mean I fr can’t see it so it’d cool if you point that out for me.

she got fillers again her cheeks looks huge get over it

Lmao going with your logic she’s doing cheek fillers every 2 days and then every other 2 days she’s getting rid of them. Her cheeks are normal size lately, of course they’re not 2012-shape but I still think they’re looking just fine.