Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

no she just hates gay ppl <3

boy and girl meet by the great design

take that faggots

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Didn't she change the title simply because Love leaked super early?  :creep:

it was a cover up after somebody ruined the release for ha

There were posters out there with "Love" as the title before it leaked, so I doubt that had anything to do with it. Either way changing the title doesn't really do anything if the entire song leaked already.

qfrWuBl.png

Eclipse doesn't know what a joke is, but calling someone of this forum 'stupid'.... i think the only one who is stupid is him.

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1156257556693757953

idgi can he not remember his login so he can say these things on the forum or does he prefer to be humorless from the comfort of twitter?

locals only

cus not everything has to be about gays to avoid homophobia

It wouldn’t have made it about gays it just would’ve made it inclusive, which would’ve been nice especially considering so many of us Lana fans are gay

It wouldn’t have made it about gays it just would’ve made it inclusive, which would’ve been nice especially considering so many of us Lana fans are gay

Love is boring anyway, Love Song is coming to take its place :hooker:

There’s nothing wrong with being excited, but attacking other people (both ways) over sketchy info for saying something different when it’s highly questionable is just dumb. But anyway, this is where I check out of the mental institute and come back when there’s actually solid info. I’ll probs see the cover + track list before it’s announced anyway so see you rascals then.

No offence but do you have any jokes that don't involve mentioning mental institutes, meds, other mental illnesses etc.

locals only

Love is boring anyway, Love Song is coming to take its place :hooker:

Too bad Love Song won't have an iconic video like Love did. I guess the boring one won wGLNtOW.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Because she’s home of foe bique & miss oh janistik

I SCREAMED

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."