Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

dangling Nfr in front of us yet again like a shiny gold necklace.... i suggest we lock this thread, log out for good and seriously consider stanning someone else who actually cares about their fans

Yeah @@movebaby and I might start drawing Florence Welch stick figures, instead.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not Lana promoting her sister’s work and a random LA jewelry store in less than 24 hours when she knows how desperate we’re getting. :rip:

What will be the next thing she promotes? Toiler paper? :flutter: 

I know that maybe I’m reaching but I saw a post over mine saying Lana doesn’t care about her fans and Ive been thinking about one thing.

I feel that she doesn't care THAT much about her fans... like if she doesn’t want to say actual infos she is not gonna tell shit only cause her fans demands it.

It’s human I think... if someone pressures me to do something automatically I’m less inclined to do that thing... but maybe that’s my fault cause I’m fucked up.

And yes Lana comes down to her fans at every concert but that’s another thing, I feel like she’s grateful at the concerts but she doesn’t need to do things that her fans demands cause she doesn’t care that much... and I totally agree with that, remember that before being a famous person she’s human so she acts like all people do in their private life

DelReyLatest tweeted the number 9 before they deleted it. Told y'all, August 9th for preorder and singles.  :crossed:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I know that maybe I’m reaching but I saw a post over mine saying Lana doesn’t care about her fans and Ive been thinking about one thing.

I feel that she doesn't care THAT much about her fans... like if she doesn’t want to say actual infos she is not gonna tell shit only cause her fans demands it.

It’s human I think... if someone pressures me to do something automatically I’m less inclined to do that thing... but maybe that’s my fault cause I’m fucked up.

And yes Lana comes down to her fans at every concert but that’s another thing, I feel like she’s grateful at the concerts but she doesn’t need to do things that her fans demands cause she doesn’t care that much... and I totally agree with that, remember that before being a famous person she’s human so she acts like all people do in their private life

Everyone on this board could unstan/not buy the album and she wouldn't even notice.

She is surrounded by people constantly telling her how brilliant and wonderful she is (and she is, in many ways). Nobody, except for a handful of fans, is telling her how badly she's handled all of this. So she doesn't give a fuck.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Everyone on this board could unstan/not buy the album and she wouldn't even notice.

She is surrounded by people constantly telling her how brilliant and wonderful she is (and she is, in many ways). Nobody, except for a handful of fans, is telling her how badly she's handled all of this. So she doesn't give a fuck.

Most famous artists throughout the 20th century and into this, by mid-career, find themselves surrounded by Yes Men and Flatterers, from Picasso, Marlon Brando, Elvis Presley, , The Rolling Stones and Andy Warhol to Nico, Whitney Houston, Jeff Buckley and beyond. Shakespeare wrote about. It’s an ages-old phenomenon wherever there is fame and power.

So LDR is no different in that respect, and a lot of sycophants will do and say anything to stay close to the famous and powerful, even the famous and powerful in decline.