Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The truth does sometimes.

we get it, you think we're a bunch of batshit unmedicated lunatics, there's no need to beat a dead horse

it's just the way i feel

I’m fully expecting an announcement before the end of the week, sis better not let us down

https://twitter.com/darlagworly/status/1156401109612806144?s=21

https://twitter.com/darlagworly/status/1156393888552280065?s=21https://twitter.com/darlagworly/status/1156383297427185669?s=21

What do y’all think?

Not y’all believing these lyrics posted by some random ass twitter account whose latest post is about how itchy their yeast infection is..

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Not y’all believing these lyrics posted by some random ass twitter account whose latest post is about how itchy their yeast infection is..

tenor.gif

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm sorry I'm still not over in the cock in the cock in the cockpit omfg shfhhshfhajer.... In the cock in the cock in the cockpit jsjsjsjsjfhshsd

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

WHO tf is lana without her california obsession????? :horror:

the queen of new york city?

yall better pray sis never gets her pilots license or everyone is in danger .. license to operate an aircraft propelled by a jet engine is a dangerous thing for a horrible fucking driver like Lana to have - but she might have it

How many accounts have posted « lyrics » for NFR anyway?

The only leaker I believe is Eclipse, honestly.

And i’ve Been following your nervous breakdown about IYC not being on the record. And lol.

are we talking about the same girl who wrote "throw me round like a hot potato, if you want the butter just say so"

Cringe and all, yeah. Funny, and true and yeah, yeah.... at least she didn't switch randomly to her singing about throwing him around like a hot potato. That's not just cringe lyrics, that's incredibly oblivious writing by someone unawares of subject structure. 

Genuinely curious, what's the descriptive word, that well describes how her writing's been or will be like for this upcoming record? MAC, godly. Venice Bitch, incredibly self-sufficient. HIADT- an original hymn.

Ref to pop culture w the title track. 
IYC, self-referencing . the car references ~ 
Fuck It, I Love You! - boastful and simply relatable

Is it kitsch? Is the word kitsch? well anyway, the record's shaping up real great, that and the incredibly solid HTD that everyone seems to forget but thinks fondly of im hopin like

UV/Honeymoon

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in to condescendingly insinuate about your collective mental health again! 

props for committing to the center align too, that’s what i call dedication to authenticity

it's just the way i feel

Does anyone know what is the inscribed text on the necklace she showed off on instagram?

”34.0522 N 118 2437 W” on the front

“Wild at heart” on the back

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png