Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the two hoes complaining about the cover the most, y'all are truly that angry eh....

the amount of energy y'all have to put to be so angry....iconic

No one is coming for your questionable taste for liking that cover made by a 6th grader on their school computer sis, let us be angry then! :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

So I’m süper excited that she finally fucking announced this shit but I do have one question: why does TNBAR get a formal release while Yosemite, repeatedly cited as her favorite LFL track, is still paid dust? :crossed:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

That post on instagram about the earthquakes was actually about today and her feeding us this info

I've never been more shook to see THIS unreleased track come back to life

Queen of zombification

I really hope NBAR is reworked by antonoff ... guys also what do we think about tracklist?? I’m obsessed but also wish there was more songs we hadn’t heard of? Also doin time better be an extended version or something

BAR was produced by Rick (I think) and apparently NFR has only three producers (Lana, Jack and Andrew Watt just because he produced Doin' Time) so yeah Jack probably reworked BAR.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i love creative risks i just think chuck was 100% the wrong person to undertake it. stop giving your sister work cos she's your sister ffs. i thought we were gonna get some david la chapelle goodness  :defeated:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

the two hoes complaining about the cover the most, y'all are truly that angry eh....

y'all are clowns, this cover is ugly it doesn't even make sense

the amount of energy y'all have to put to be so angry....iconic

honk honk binch 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Maybe I like it just a LITTLE bit now the the text is gone

EA0WYYiXYAAf1jH.jpg

also what's happening with the bottom half of Lana's body? Who photoshopped this? fr

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I could like this cover if she had a black bar covering the guy's eyes, so it gave the impression she's once again singing about some generic guy who represents all the guys she's dated.

But this is shit. He takes up too much space on her cover.

At least she went from car in the background to boats. Now we're doing boats. I guess we'll see planes one day.

So are we getting a song w preorder tomorrow :raven:

Yeah it says on lanadelrey.com that preorders start tomorrow

I misread, but maybe?? she did post about those two songs like yesterday