Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Mine says Philadelphia too and I'm nowhere near PA. Possibly that's where the shipping facility may be?

huh... maybe that’s it then... i live in pa. but that’s interesting. it would make sense tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Can't believe the title of the record has an exclamation mark, "Norman Fucking Rockwell!" Was kinda annoyed at first because it's sorta tacky, but now I think it actually fits.

Oh yeah, and this is my first post here in like.... half a year or so? So hi again. Glad Lana is finally releasing this. Best album incoming! Lust For Life who??

Can't believe the title of the record has an exclamation mark, "Norman Fucking Rockwell!" Was kinda annoyed at first because it's sorta tacky, but now I think it actually fits.

Oh yeah, and this is my first post here in like.... half a year or so? So hi again. Glad Lana is finally releasing this. Best album incoming! Lust For Life who??

giphy.gif

nF70D0F.png

I didn’t even noticed it had an exclamation mark lol.

Anyway, I love the trailer and the cover is growing on me. I still think the other pic of her sitting down would have made an awesome cover, but the gays always have to have it their way.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0oaMYAnT19/

Ugh I want these shorts but I'm not about to pay that much

Honey, the shorts aren't $200, the PATCHES ITSELF are $200. $98 each, plus tax. 

You can make these shorts yourself. Go to Etsy and find patches that are similar to what Lana has on her shorts. There are thousands of patches from $1.00 - $6.00 on Etsy and Ebay. Jean shorts are easy to make or even buy. They have great choices in Forever 21 and Old Navy for under $20.00. 

ugh imagine if she added the lyric book on her merch site with it updated with all the lyrics from every album including NFR... that would be so iconic.

This is Lana we're talking about, not Florence Welch. That lyrics bible she sold a few years ago for $50 was a joke. It didn't have any lyrics for Paradise, UV or even Honeymoon, which was being released at the time. 

You can do it yourself. That's what I did. Get a nice Journal at Barnes and Noble or Michael's for $5.00. Go to your local public library and print the lyrics out on Microsoft Word. Public libraries let you print for free. If you want to paste pictures of Lana to go along with the lyrics, print that too. Then cut the lyrics and pictures and paste it onto the journal. Keep doing that for every album she makes. That's it. 

The NFR trailer feels like I'm joining a cult and i'm here for it

I have completely forgiven Lana for the atrocity that is the NFR album cover art after I saw the new trailer today. 

That's her best trailer since UV. 

remember when I said CD's began production soon  :crossed:  :hooker:

a true insider :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

the wait has been so worth it for all of this, that gorg album trailer, the tour (in which shes coming to my city after like five years!) 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

is this the first time that Lana is doing a album tour bundle? coming for those sales i see !

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

something i just remembered - idk if someone mentioned it or not, i *won't* read back on 187394 pages looking for it, sorry - but in the live stream before the portugal show, when she mentioned recording her own death after a series of near accidents, she mentioned "almost breaking my arm in this fake surfing thing" & now i wonder if she was referring to the fake surfing she does in the video with mr muscle guy.

Personal/sorta off-topic-ish, but I just realized that Aug. 30th is exactly one year since this dude I was head over heels for dumped me out of nowhere. MAC was SO comforting to me and helped me through that time. I had that ish on repeat for weeks. And now here we are a year later getting the entire album...her mind. Dis bitch really always coming through and being there for us at the most perfect times, huh?!

Anyways - to fit with the campy aesthetic, what if as part of merch she sold like an Insta Baddies essentials kit sort of thing? Neon fake nails like the cover’s + gummy bears (“gummybear hair care”), NFR themed pajama/lounge shorts, a set of fake lashes shaped like the extensions she used to get. idk, I love unconventional merch like Ariana’s BUWYGIB candy hearts, etc.

giphy-1.gif 

something i just remembered - idk if someone mentioned it or not, i *won't* read back on 187394 pages looking for it, sorry - but in the live stream before the portugal show, when she mentioned recording her own death after a series of near accidents, she mentioned "almost breaking my arm in this fake surfing thing" & now i wonder if she was referring to the fake surfing she does in the video with mr muscle guy.

I think she was definetly talking about that. Not even surfing, fake surfing and still almost broke her arm. An athletic queen

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***