Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I bought the blue and I see the lime green on her site, but they mentioned another darker green and a light blue? What are those

I don't remember where you can find the other green vinyl but the light blue one is available on fnac.com

Edit: or maybe there's only a lime vinyl and I am crazy thinking there are two different green available lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Ben while Lana was scrolling through her iphone XL showing him the pictures Chuck took for the album cover

tenor.gif?itemid=4905525

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel so sorry if Lana has scrolled through this thread from time to time, I'm so sorry Lans, you know we love you, we were just frustrated af. :ohno: Like, sorry if we said mean things about you and your friends and sister, and sorry that you read these 2700 pages but I hope you found us to be somewhat entertaining. :toofunny:

Like, shit, I get the feeling that someone must've lurked this thread. Lime green vinyl?? Pink vinyl?? Cover art by Chuck?? :eartha2: That last thing wasn't so hard to guess though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can someone create a WhatsApp or Telegram group of LanaBoards members?

It would be nice to chat outside here too.

original.gif

One thing I want to say (to you but I'll just let you live...)

Album covers are NEVER good. They're very rare when they're instantly eye-pleasing. Do you guys think The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band artwork was universally loved when it came out? Now it's a classic visual. Same with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon... who would have thought such a simple, basic, digitally-colored photography would become so legendary?

For a more recent example, Beyonce's self-titled... Artwork still hated by many fans; however it is iconic and recognizable.

that's a fucking good idea

lana if ur reading this give us a uk / europe signing of nfr or violets bent backwards pls

same but with the usa

giphy.gif

add me if you make it!

giphy.gif

For those who are perplexed about “the witchy thing,” remember that not only has she toyed with this before, but she recently recommended ‘Women Who Run with Wolves.’

I like both covers  :teehee:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡