Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really like the alternate cover and I really love how it is totally different from the standard. It's cool to have 2 official artworks that are totally unique.

The album trailer is amazing holy shit so many beautiful shots, so refreshing to see her in high definition again. NFR the song sounds so good

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

For fuck's sake does someone know where I can get a Paradise Tour Book or has one for sale (for a cheap/reasonable price)?

Help sis here, its one of the items I most want in my little collection  :crying5:

original.gif

am i the only one who is praying that lana changed the “sing it for my babies on the tour lyfe” and “hum it on the phone like every night” lyrics because they’re way too cheesy. it kinda ruins HIAB for me.

I think she changed it. She hasn't teased those lyrics since the first snippet unlike the other lyrics, and she changed the BAR lyrics so why not the HIAB lyrics 

sgopYhV.gif

Have we discussed the cartoon Bambie in the background of the NFR part of the trailer yet? Like what’s that about?

Best part of the whole trailer. Loved it!

first post lol the UO cover is so cute, but imagine if they were all wearing flowy witchy victorian-inspired dresses. like in white or black. it'd give me '60s the love witch vibes. it might not fit the sound of the album but neither does athleisure wear  :defeated: whatever she cute tho

go-go dancer so rare

Have we discussed the cartoon Bambie in the background of the NFR part of the trailer yet? Like what’s that about?

98a3d88365d3f8683676db19c999d71790370cbd

first post lol the UO cover is so cute, but imagine if they were all wearing flowy witchy victorian-inspired dresses. like in white or black. it'd give me '60s the love witch vibes. it might not fit the sound of the album but neither does athleisure wear  :defeated: whatever she cute tho

:welcome:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's like a bad edit, I could only laugh tbh. I knew it in my heart that it would be an eyesore, but damn sis. I will say though, I'm kinda digging the UO cover. Not cover material, obviously, but it looks cool imo.

it was certainly rough not having you here but i’m glad you came back <3

I would never stan as hard as I would if she did that holy shit

locals only