Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Apparently there is album preview available for listening on this site, but for some reason I can't play it. Anyone?

https://www.deejay.de/Lana_Del_Ray_NFR!_0806830_Vinyl__937701

Someone contacted either them or a website with the same problem- they don't have the audio files yet. Sis has this shit on lockdown.

locals only

Also a much clearer pressing than born to die/paradise. If you listen to the records you will appreciate it even more.

My order has been placed. The boxset is coming from France and is unopened and in mint condition. I'm soooo fucking excited for it to arrive

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Lana can look really good with only a little liner and some lashes. It seems a waste when you have the ability to look amazing and choose not to while the rest of us out here looking like The Thing even with 5lbs of make-up. Idk, you're not beautiful forever so indulge while you can. Regret is a bitch. Anyway, it's not like she doesn't care what she looks like. She's still getting botox and fillers lmao.

I just saw this comment on the IG post that was linked and jesus christ.

"Dear Lana this is why you’re not going to get that part ask Priscilla Presley because look how bad you look! 2017 and pre-2017 Lana would’ve gotten the role in two seconds you had beautiful long hair you were thinner you had a beautiful face! I don’t know what you did to your face after 2017 but you look bad and you got bigger and your short hair does not suit you it makes you look a lot older than what you actually are this is why they’re not getting the role because he doesn’t have concerns about your acting but he does about your looks!’s I’m just being honest because I’m pretty sure nobody will be honest with you and you need to hear it. #whatashame@lanadelrey"

Imagine checking your notifications and seeing this. Being in the public eye is like being roasted in a huge group-chat 24/7. I don't understand how celebrities deal with this. No wonder Lana wants to disappear.

Lana attending her cosmetic surgeons birthday party is fucking hilarious. Ugh I miss when there was a social stigma attached to getting cosmetic procedures.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lana attending her cosmetic surgeons birthday party is fucking hilarious. Ugh I miss when there was a social stigma attached to getting cosmetic procedures.

¨Why? It doesnt harm anyone and if you wanna get smth done and have the means to do so then go ahead... I don't get people who get all anal about this stuff

Lana can look really good with only a little liner and some lashes. It seems a waste when you have the ability to look amazing and choose not to while the rest of us out here looking like The Thing even with 5lbs of make-up. Idk, you're not beautiful forever so indulge while you can. Regret is a bitch. Anyway, it's not like she doesn't care what she looks like. She's still getting botox and fillers lmao.

I just saw this comment on the IG post that was linked and jesus christ.

"Dear Lana this is why you’re not going to get that part ask Priscilla Presley because look how bad you look! 2017 and pre-2017 Lana would’ve gotten the role in two seconds you had beautiful long hair you were thinner you had a beautiful face! I don’t know what you did to your face after 2017 but you look bad and you got bigger and your short hair does not suit you it makes you look a lot older than what you actually are this is why they’re not getting the role because he doesn’t have concerns about your acting but he does about your looks!’s I’m just being honest because I’m pretty sure nobody will be honest with you and you need to hear it. #whatashame ❤ @lanadelrey"

Imagine checking your notifications and seeing this. Being in the public eye is like being roasted in a huge group-chat 24/7. I don't understand how celebrities deal with this. No wonder Lana wants to disappear.

Right. And that’s par for the course for major and minor celebrities every day. They should expect some bad with the good, and, by 2109, a lot of troll comments—a great deal. Before long someone will come up an app that exposes trolls to the world. Shows like 20/20 have already had segments on trolls who were outed. It’s the wave of the future.

¨Why? It doesnt harm anyone and if you wanna get smth done and have the means to do so then go ahead... I don't get people who get all anal about this stuff

Unless its for medical reasons then it can be considered a mental illness to want cosmetic surgery, same as like eating disorders.

Because it's the easy way out as opposed to having the integrity to accept yourself the way you are. And getting these procedures doesn't fix the issue which is always mental. Just check @celebface on instagram. People like kim kardashian who continue to have countless procedures to look different still edit the fuck out of their photos, they will never reach their idea of perfection because it is unattainable and although it is nobody's responsibility to be a certain way for the sake of others, the whole culture of it is really damaging and it's gross.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Apparently there is album preview available for listening on this site, but for some reason I can't play it. Anyone?

https://www.deejay.de/Lana_Del_Ray_NFR!_0806830_Vinyl__937701

I've sent them an email asking when the previews will be available. I'm searching through their html in the meantime.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Right. And that’s par for the course for major and minor celebrities every day. They should expect some bad with the good, and, by 2109, a lot of troll comments—a great deal. Before long someone will come up an app that exposes trolls to the world. Shows like 20/20 have already had segments on trolls who were outed. It’s the wave of the future.

That's not a troll, that's someone's opinion. I dislike the idea anyone saying something nasty is a 'troll'. A troll is someone who is a dick to cause a reaction. Most nasty comments are not trolls, they're just normal people dehumanizing someone in the public eye.

People don't think celebrities are human beings with feelings. That person thought it was okay to write something that mean and actually @ it at Lana like Lana's just an object that needs renovating.

I'd like to see glamorous Lana again but there's no need to make a fuss over it. She's living her own life and that has to be respected.

I was making fun of the guy that went on a massive rant about her ears some time back on this thread who said she'd never be a true beauty because of her ears... was that you?

And I know what the golden ratio is buddy, I think anyone that passes year 8 maths knows it.

every time he posts all i see is “HER EARS ARE TOO LOW ON HER HEAD TO BE BEAUTIFUL”

it's just the way i feel

Unless its for medical reasons then it can be considered a mental illness to want cosmetic surgery, same as like eating disorders.

Weird comparison. Cosmetic surgery doesn't really harm you like an eating disorder does. In some severe cases it does become a product of mental illness and it becomes an addiction, but most of the time people just want to get it for aesthetic purposes. People wanna change something about their face/body cause they think it'll look better so they get it done. It doesn't harm anyone. It's not really that deep most of the time. If it makes people happier and they get it done safely I don't see why people got a problem with it. 

qfrWuBl.png