Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She writes that beauty of a song in one day but Change took three years? Ok.

Change was never written in three years. She wrote that song on her way back home from Coachella.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This song is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. :’( And her caption, “I know I’m not a politician and I’m not trying to be so excuse me for having an opinion “ - she shouldn’t have to apologize, it’s sad that she knows there will always be someone who will criticize her for it. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

well throw me around like a hot potato she debuted a new song and the last few pages are full of the usual suspect being suspect. i love you guys xoxo

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

don't crucify me yall but I kinda want to her to delay the album to add this song, it's just that good 

She can always release it as a standalone single. It wouldn't fit NFR

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

what i enjoy is "we walked off to look for america" is a line from the simon and garfunkel song 'america' and it seems like 'looking for america' is also a potential nod to that, which i think is so her and the fact she consistently credits artists she's influenced by is something i've always liked about her, for all her sins 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live