Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

don’t know if anyone has done this yet but i made a dropbox link... lemme know if it works. ((i’m not that tech savvy when it comes to this stuff))https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5frvdqzq5ltkev/Looking%20for%20America?dl=0

edit: nevermind!!! it’s not working for me either lmaoo. if anyone made a link could you share?

new link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pc2up4mojqit0ma/Looking%20for%20America.mp3?dl=0

this should work. enjoy ladies. xx

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i know her intentions were good but the thought of her cancelling the album launch just to add "Looking For America" worries me  :toofunny:

it's a great song tho (much better than Coachella for sure)

idk I’m ready for some Looking For America - Canada In My Mind featuring muddy trap beats

Looking for America... Lana seems to be in a creative peak right now - what a visionary to be able to write that in a day. Big difference from the difficult period post-BTD when her muse was being fickle :creep:

Would not be surprised if new music with Jack comes soonish after NFR

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Looking for America... Lana seems to be in a creative peak right now - what a visionary to be able to write that in a day. Big difference from the difficult period post-BTD when her muse was being fickle :creep:

Would not be surprised if new music with Jack comes soonish after NFR

I don't really feel the NEED to have Hey Baby Blue and the other one in proper studio quality and stuff but it would be cute if she released a little EP those two songs + Looking For America  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just a few months ago I was ATTACKED by Lana fans for saying this when Mariners/VB were released. Now people are slowly, but surely seeing the light

I never doubted, but u were always right babe

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

*prayer circle for all the Hope haters*  :pray2:  :pray2:  :pray2:  

"forgive them Lana, for they know not what they do, help them to heal from the inside out, and take into themselves Hope's glorious light, to cast out the shadow of disregard, bless us oh mother"

Can she delete Happiness is a Butterfly.and add this new one? I hope that's the plan.

HIAB slander? Oh dearly me luv... not on my watch!

IncomparableSourArcticfox-size_restricte

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

idk where the fuck i’m putting it either lmao

I think I might put it in the singles section because I really don't see it fitting anywhere else. 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

She truly is feeding us this month

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana dragging Jack from New York while Rick was waiting right there in Santa Monica poor him

good-for-her-44443280.png

No but I love papa Nowels. I just like Jack's fresh energy and what he brings to the table. Sorry

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

"So many things that I think twice about before I do" Ouch. I know there's mixed opinions on political songs, but I find Lana captures my feelings about things in America really well. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I'm worried about how BAR will turn out but at the same we already have BAR so I'm super excited to see this new revamped version of the song. Like I'm curious to know what Lana changed and why she did it and how it will affect the whole message of the song :defeated:

I was happy with BPBP I'm sure she'll serve us greatly

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif