Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok so either Eclipse got the snippets that’ll be out soon, or he got the full album that’ll be out earlier (august 16th, putting that out there again) , or he got the full album that’ll be out on August 30th (which i doubt, it seems too soon for leakers to have full songs already, but idk)

We shall find out in due time

But what is a silent sweet

"You get so tied to me to stop" teas :flutter:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

They're casting for a new video. The visuals we're about to get. :defeated: https://ibb.co/8YYyFGZ

i will now proceed to submit my headshots for this despite living nowhere near LA

she's really just gonna show up out of the b l u e and serve us visual after visual huh

tumblr_o0wdu2hykM1tfkb3fo6_250.gif

ok this might be a stretch

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Oh hopefully she will not add this song from the studio to the album

I don't like her political and social songs...

no no no...

especially as the album seems very personal... this will jist ruin it

Lana in 2018: My next album will be low key, hardly any promo.

Lana in 2019: here’s my album, 4 singles; a double video; Vogue photoshoot, 3 soundtrack singles, new song written in one day released on insta, new music video cast request, poetry book, euro tour, American tour, limited edition UO album cover, album trailer.......