Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

holy shit what happened that made her get off her ass so quickly

Right? We've gotten so much in the last week. It reminds me why I stan when she finally comes through

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Norman Fucking Rockwell: The Artist’s Manifesto

1. Norman Fucking Rockwell

2. Mariners Apartment Complex

3. Venice Bitch

4. Fuck It I Love You

5. Doin’ Time

6. Love Song

7. Cinnamon Girl

8. How To Disappear

9. California

10. The Next Best American Record

11. The Greatest

12. Bartender

13. Happiness Is A Butterfly

14. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Artists’s Manifesto

1. Roses Bloom For You

2. New Song

3. Hey Blue Baby

4. Season Of The Witch

5. New Song

6. I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy

7. New Song

8, Looking For America

9. Yosemite

A CONCEPT!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

She finally listened to the gays and will film a video for Cinnamon Girl I cannot believe it...............................

but seriously didn't she say she wanted to film a MV for cinnamon girl back in december? this must be it.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm a bit late to the party but Looking for America is absolutely gorgeous. So emotional. And she recorded it in one take? Queen of live vocals!

And about the lyrics that Eclipse posted, I feel like California is gonna tear me apart lol

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

If I were trying to be “edgy,” I wouldn’t try to do so by mentioning the MBI. Secondly, you don’t have a clue how seriously I take it or don’t. I have read all 23+ volumes of Jung and know exactly what its origins are. I have read the recent book critical of it and the accompanying negative New Yorker article, as well as the responses to the New Yorker article in which a fair number of academics and psychologists came to its defense.

To @@Vertimus and @Ultraviolentjack  - I completely understood what you both said. I went to school and understand what I read. Unfortunately, many of this forum lack reading comprehension. It's like every time I mentioned an outfit that doesn't look great on Lana (like those awful black jeans on the Charlie Angels music video) the same 7 fonts jump out of nowhere and get ridiculously hysterical. Just like today. Don't ever defend your opinion. I tried it a few times and it's useless. It's a waste a time and it changes nothing. The same hysterical fonts remain being the same hysterical fonts. As if their opinion matters more then yours. Opinions aren't wrong or right or fact. It's an opinion. Say what you got to say and if people don't like your opinion on how Lana looks or etc then they can shove it. Ignore them. 

As for the way Lana looked at her plastic surgeon's birthday party, she looked like a middle aged woman, which is sad because she's young. The dress is too matronly for her and her hair is a dry crispy mess. It's what happens when you change your hair color as much as she does. I'm surprised she's not completely bald. She needs some deep conditioning on that hair. Also, she really should have made an effort with a little mascara and eye liner. I don't care who's birthday it is, you need to make an effort if you're attending a party. 

Anyway - 

giphy.gif

She probably wrote Looking For America in less than 24 hours

She dragged Jack's ass all the way from NYC to LA to play the intruments for a song she would just put out on instagram

She's serving VOCALS

THE LYRICS

THE EMOTIONS

Y'ALL

RcTuZF6.gif

Lana's song has a lot more meaning and emotions then the typical celebrity response which is always "my thoughts and prayers are with the family..." PR crap. 

Lana's new song is beautiful and genuine. 

Oh hopefully she will not add this song from the studio to the album

I don't like her political and social songs...

no no no...

especially as the album seems very personal... this will jist ruin it

yeah.... i mean i don't have a problem with the song but i don't want to see it on the album. but since she already announced it with a date and tracklist and the preodrer has already started it probably won't be included as the production of the cds/vinyls are probably finished and ready to ship by now.

so maybe for the next record?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Eclipse quit teasing lyrics for attention challenge

26r68s.jpg

Don't tell me he's on twitter pretending to have NFR already. He doesn't have anything. Lana got that album in lock down. Some people just thirst for attention. 

giphy.gif

By the way, I'm not sure if this is legal or not (haven't read the entire thread) so I won't post any link, but some of the Russian Lana fan sites on VK are posting 30 second previews of Love Song and California. 

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

By the way, I'm not sure if this is legal or not (haven't read the entire thread) so I won't post any link, but some of the Russian Lana fan sites on VK are posting 30 second previews of Love Song and California. 

I wanna hear it pleaasee  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Oh god oh fuck

EDIT: they’re the IG snippets Lana teased months ago :toofloppy:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif