Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We will be streaming Looking for America and Season of the Witch tonight ladies.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

looks like a video is being recorded according to chuck’s story.. so we are (maybe, possibly, hopefully) getting another music video

If you follow all the tags in her Insta vid, I believe it's a video for Swae Lee because she tagged MikeWillMadeIt and today he Tweeted a new Swae Lee song is coming this month. Just a guess, could be wrong tho

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

If you follow all the tags in her Insta vid, I believe it's a video for Swae Lee because she tagged MikeWillMadeIt and today he Tweeted a new Swae Lee song is coming this month. Just a guess, could be wrong tho

omg yeah... I just peeped that too.. kind of makes ya wonde but at the same that was today and Lana starts recording tomorrow

omg yeah... I just peeped that too.. kind of makes ya wonde but at the same that was today and Lana starts recording tomorrow

Guessing Chuck is really getting into filming music videos lately. Do we know who is shooting Lana's new video this weekend? Did the announcement give any details apart from it being a Grease theme?

Honestly I think a song would be better than a manifesto from Lana - but if it rings as vapid as her lyricism or poetry, i don't think the world needs it fr. Like Lana's profiting off of people's misplaced emotions around society crumbling and it all just seems so shallow

"We used to only worry about the children at night " -- who's kids? Just the rich white debutantes in pink dresses? Not homeless gay kids on the street, not immigrant children ripped from parents and kept in state custody under armed guard (oh my, guns!), not child laborers abroad sewing shitty merch!

Does Lana "believe in the country America used to be" as in like MAGA or before white Invaders committed genocide against the indigenous people there? (With guns!!)

If only we could all jus sit straight christian white rich and pretty in our Norman fucking Rockwell painting lives and fly the American flag at the 4th of July barbeque and watch fireworks and ignore the bloodshed (from guns!) that vacated the land so the concrete patio could get poured.

Lana can playfully run from cops in Venice Bitch video with no worry, it's just fun with the neighborhood kids! Just be privileged enough and you don't have to worry ab the cops shooting you (with guns!)

Let's just fly the flag and shoot fireworks and ignore all this, and ignore anything that might actually help America confront its culture of violence. It's just a dream I had in mind!

If Lana wants to make a statement so blatantly vapid and ignorant, honestly she should keep it to herself. She's not helping anyone do anything but center her own first world issues and ignore reality.

LMAO, ridiculous

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Guessing Chuck is really getting into filming music videos lately. Do we know who is shooting Lana's new video this weekend? Did the announcement give any details apart from it being a Grease theme?

Hopefully it was Rich Lee or Neil Krug.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I can't keep up with the mood swings and mania of this site  :crossed:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hopefully it was Rich Lee or Neil Krug.

Neil Krug has directed music videos before but apparently not since 2017 and none have been for Lana

Some of you.... should really log off and take a walk outside 

Jesus Christ. If the woman doesn't talk about X subject (in a song or post) she doesn't care, if she talks about X subject (in a song or post) then she's vapid, shallow and doesn't do enough.

Like, dudes, go out, breathe in breathe out have a smoke or two and just relax :eek:

Fr, she was having feelings about this whole situation, she felt the need to write those feelings and put them on a song. What were you expecting?

Is it doing any harm? 

Don't overanalyze it  

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Some of you.... should really log off and take a walk outside 

Jesus Christ. If the woman doesn't talk about X subject (in a song or post) she doesn't care, if she talks about X subject (in a song or post) then she's vapid, shallow and doesn't do enough.

Like, dudes, go out, breathe in breathe out have a smoke or two and just relax :eek:

This. LB could greatly benefit from one giant blunt 

Shouldn't you be like reading your Bible in Walmart or something?

LMAO as bad as ur tragic previous post

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: