Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What I'm doing is definitely using the name 'pincurlsandpearls from Lanaboards' in real life :flop:  something I'm not doing, however, is throwing around words like fascism and totalitarianism like someone else is doing on this thread lol. Weird way to try to come for someone but go off, I suppose.

Pincurlsandpearls from LanaBoards, First of Her Name, Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Protector of the Realm

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Hope is garbage LFA outsold yrvn2rP.gif

Still contemplating about whether I should replace hope or WTWWAWFJEWFJSKDNJSD with LFA

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

im legit dead lol. Bet you're gonna sleep tight after doing your part for social justice aka lecturing teenagers on a lana del rey forum

I guess?

No offence but if you can't grasp how any type of discourse can have an impact on how people think then I'd suggest you look at how many of the recent shooters were radicalized by, you guessed it, online forums a little less friendly than this one. No one's going for the nobel peace prize for trying to encourage lanaboards users use more than three braincells after lana releases a political song. 

locals only

Please don’t start fights, discussions are fine... I just don’t want mods to lock the thread. :noparty:

You just say that because you're a Hope stan and you can't defend that ugly girl yrvn2rP.gif jk

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Doin' Time>SOTW

yrvn2rP.gif

Oop. 

yrvn2rP.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Still contemplating about whether I should replace hope or WTWWAWFJEWFJSKDNJSD with LFA

Hope? I don't know her! LFA will be closing NFR for me and thats it yrvn2rP.gif

Doin' Time>SOTW

yrvn2rP.gif

This tea is cold and dry yrvn2rP.gif SOTW is cute but Doin' Time is a major summer bop!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You just say that because you're a Hope stan and you can't defend that ugly girl yrvn2rP.gif

Hope is a cute girl, slander won't be tolerated

Alexa play To Be Human by Marina yrvn2rP.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana: releases a simple song written within hours, sharing her thoughts about the past few mass shootings but excluding the subjects of the state of Israel, the origins of racism, the civil war in Somalia or the current state of how the Japanese government treats the Comfort Women issue

Lanaboards: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jp

image.png

Lana: releases a simple song written within hours, sharing her thoughts about the past few mass shootings but excluding the subjects of the state of Israel, the origins of racism, the civil war in Somalia or the current state of how the Japanese government treats the Comfort Women issue

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

She didn’t mean it to be a great political song lol she wrote it in like a day and literally said “I know I’m not a politician and I’m not trying to be so excuse me for having an opinion.” She’s not trying to write the next To Pimp A Butterfly, just a cathartic impulse to get a more emotional, not analytical response.

How are we disagreeing?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana: releases a song about how America Used To Be Great

Lanaboards users: this has some connotations vaguely worth discussing

Other lanaboards users: wow the sjw stampede literally wants her to solve world hunger! Can you believe this!

locals only

I hate Lana Del Rey and white women because she didn’t include mental health issues of women in the Philippines!

sgopYhV.gif